Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons European Dipping Oil - Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Mediterranean Dry Rub
- 1/4 teaspoon Rancher Steak Rub
- 2 (6 ounce) bags baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Get a freezer bag and add shrimp, European Dipping Oil-Garlic, Mediterranean Dry Rub, and Rancher Steak Rub. Seal the bag properly. Squeeze bag to combine the ingredients.
- Before proceeding with the recipe, completely thaw the contents of the freezer bag.
- Place a 12-inch non stick skillet over medium to high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook shrimp for approximately 5-7 minutes or until it turns opaque and pink.
- Serve sautéed shrimp over spinach.
- Top with feta, cherry tomatoes, walnuts, and Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar.
- 360 Calories (kcal)
- 21 Fat (g)
- 7 Saturated Fat (g)
- 13 Carbohydrates (g)
- 4 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 32 Protein (g)
- 205 Cholesterol (mg)
- 870 Sodium (mg)
Sauteed Shrimp with spinach salad is more than you can imagine. It is delicious and so appetizing. Preparing it is not difficult. Shrimp is a very versatile fish. There are so many shrimp recipe ideas that you can easily prepare. Shrimp is an excellent source of protein, vitamins, and minerals, such as calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium. All these nutrients can effectively help fight against bone degeneration. Zinc deficiency may result in loss of hair. It is a good source of proteins for a Pescatarian diet.
For you to make a perfect shrimp breakfast, lunch or dinner dish, you must first buy fresh shrimp of good quality. Select those that smell of saltwater only. It should be firm and still fill the shell even after thawing. Do not buy those that have black spots on their shells. Black spots are an indicator of the beginning of meat breakdown. You should also avoid shrimps with yellowing shells or those that feel gritty.
If you eat salads regularly, and especially if it has some raw vegetables, the levels of antioxidant in your blood will be high. Antioxidant gives your body protection against damage caused by free radicals which are harmful.
Depending on your salad recipe idea, you can add some few tablespoons of nuts or any other oily seed to your salad is important. It helps to boost your daily intake of the healthy fats. Fats usually increase the satiety levels therefore will make the salad more filling.
Some salad recipes require one to use additives. Avoid the use of some specific cooked ingredients and commercially made additives to your salad. The additives may prevent you from getting all the health benefits of salad as they counteract all the goodness. The main culprits here are the salad dressings. Apart from being full of processed fats, they are also full of high fructose corn syrup. Excess fructose contributes to diabetes and most of the chronic diseases. You can instead make your dressing using healthy oil, herbs or lemon.