Balsamic Chicken with Spinach Salad is one of the best homemade salad recipes with spinach. It is extremely tasty and a complete eating delight for the whole family.
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
- 1/3 cup Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil divided
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence Blend
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Add the Apple Balsamic Vinegar and 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil to a small bowl. Whisk them together to make a uniform mixture.
- Place the chicken in a shallow dish. Pour Balsamic mixture over it and cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Turn on the grill to medium heat to preheat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and Herbes de Provence Blend.
- Grill each side of the chicken for approximately 6 minutes or until it is adequately cooked .The internal temperature should be165 degrees F.
- Remove from the grill and place it to a platter.
- Top each chicken breast with blue cheese.
- Toss the remaining one tablespoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil, apple cider vinegar, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, almonds, cranberries, and spinach.
- Serve chicken breasts with spinach salad.
- 360 Calories (kcal)
- 20 Fat (g)
- 4 Saturated Fat (g)
- 15 Carbohydrates (g)
- 3 Fiber (g)
- 9 Sugar (g)
- 29 Protein (g)
- 85 Cholesterol (mg)
- 370 Sodium (mg)
Do you take salad? If so, how often do you take your salad? Salads are so cool .they are so refreshing and have a crunchy texture. Whatever meal you serve, ensure that a plate of healthy salad is part of it.
If you eat salads regularly, and especially if some raw vegetables are in the salad, the levels of antioxidant in your blood will be high. Antioxidant gives your body protection against damage caused by free radicals which are harmful.
Balsamic Chicken with Spinach salad is among the best spinach recipe ideas that you can try preparing for your friend and family. Spinach is low in calories and fat is fat-free. It is an excellent source of vitamin A and C. Loosely wrap your spinach in a plastic bag and place in the refrigerator. It can keep fresh for up to 3 days. For best flavor and nutrition, cook spinach within a few days after buying
Depending on your salad recipe idea, you can add some few tablespoons of nuts or any other oily seed to your salad is important. Fats usually increase the satiety levels therefore will make the salad more filling
When purchasing spinach, you should look for fresh spinach leaves that are broad, dark green, has a crispy texture and fresh aroma. They usually taste best when fresh. For best results, cook fresh spinach until it wilts to maintain its green color and flavor. Nobody wants an overcooked plate of spinach.