Add this to quick dinner recipes easy to make section. The sesame salad recipes chicken is flavorful and so juicy. If you are looking for healthy cooking recipes, look no further. A must try chicken salad recipe.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 3/4 teaspoon Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 (2 ounce) ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 romaine hearts chopped
- 1 bag shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup Asian Ginger Plum Dressing & Marinade
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- Combine Gourmet Salt: Five Pepper and sesame seeds in a shallow dish. Coat chicken breasts with the mixture. Heat Coconut Oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side until completely cooked through: 165 degrees F. Transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes; slice thinly. Toast almonds over medium heat; set aside. Add romaine, red cabbage, and carrot to a large mixing bowl and toss with Asian Ginger Plum Dressing & Marinade. Serve chicken over dressed salad and top with toasted almonds, edamame, and mandarin oranges.
- 310 Calories (kcal)
- 20 Fat (g)
- 7 Saturated Fat (g)
- 16 Carbohydrates (g)
- 5 Fiber (g)
- 7 Sugar (g)
- 20 Protein (g)
- 35 Cholesterol (mg)
- 760 Sodium (mg)
Many studies have revealed that vitamin B is necessary to maintain psychological health that you can find in chicken. Consuming vitamin B regularly can prevent you from falling prey to stress, anxiety, and memory-loss syndrome. Moreover, it can improve concentration in children and adults alike. Nutritionists are determined that consuming chicken in moderation can help delay age-related psychological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Anemia is one of the troubling health problems that nutritionists say, shouldn’t be taken lightly. You can treat anemia by consuming foods enriched with iron, a mineral that is widely found in chicken’s liver. It has a high content of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin K that contribute to producing red blood cells. When your body obtains the required amount of iron and vitamins, it can produce and balance red blood cells that will eventually deal with anemia. However, in case of severe deficiency, it is suggested to consult with your primary care doctor and refrain from self-medication.
You can consume chicken to protect your eyes from weak vision as it is a powerhouse of, retinol, lycopene, alpha, and beta-carotene, etc. The nutrients are essential to maintaining the overall health of your eyes. Consuming chicken cannot only beneficial for dry eyes or night blindness, but it is equally effective for cataracts and macular degeneration. Therefore, incorporate a moderate quantity of chicken into your daily routine and let it protect your precious eyes.
Various mineral and vitamin deficiency lead to cell and tissue damage in your body that result in swollen lips, peeling and cracking of the skin. Moreover, dry patches on the skin also indicate that your body needs plenty of riboflavin. Thus, consuming chicken regularly can promote the growth of damaged cells and tissues effectively. You can find the high content of riboflavin in chicken breast and liver.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER