Sweet & Sour Meatballs are a huge hit at parties. You might want to make a second batch to keep for yourself!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15-20 mins
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Rancher Steak Rub
- 3/4 cup Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Mix together ground beef, egg, panko bread crumbs, Rancher Steak Rub, and 1/4 cup Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Shape mixture into meatballs using 2 tablespoons per meatball; makes about 18 meatballs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the meatballs and sear until browned on all sides. Reduce heat to low.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup Sweet & Sour Sauce and stir to coat the meatballs.
- Cover and cook for 7-10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through: 160 degrees F.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions if desired.
- 200 Calories (kcal)
- 4.5 Fat (g)
- 2 Saturated Fat (g)
- 19 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 10 Sugar (g)
- 18 Protein (g)
- 80 Cholesterol (mg)
- 490 Sodium (mg)
Studies show that eating sirlion steak beef, as part of a balanced diet, supports healthy blood pressure and blood lipids. A diet lower in sodium and higher in potassium and lean protein helps lower blood pressure. Beef is a leading source of potassium in the U.S. diet and is estimated to contribute only 1% of sodium intake. Research also shows that partially replacing carbohydrates in the diet with protein could be a useful strategy for the prevention of hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
Beef has an abundance of nutrients like B-vitamins, zinc, iron and protein and comes in such a delicious package with relatively few calories. Among the many delicious benefits you get from enjoying lean beef, one of the most remarkable is its role in supporting health. Read more about beef and health.
This awesome part of the beef helps support a strong body by providing important nutrients to build and replenish muscles. Among all the muscles in your body, your heart is arguably the most important. Diet and exercise are the cornerstones for building a strong and healthy heart. A heart-healthy didisease.ne that includes an abundance of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats and lean protein.
Sweet & Sour Sauce can help to lower blood cholesterol levels by increasing excretion of bile acids. Cholesterol is necessary for the production of bile acids, but usually bile acids are reconverted into cholesterol when the requirement for it is over. However, compounds in it bind to bile acids and promote their excretion, preventing the re-conversion into cholesterol. As a result, new cholesterol must be used every time bile acids need to be produced, reducing blood levels in the process. This is an effective natural way to help manage high cholesterol levels.
They are also a good source of protein. They help in maintaining and strengthening of bones. They also help in muscle mass. It is a building block to the body. ( act as a fibre source. This helps in easing digestion incase of constipation.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER