Looking for best Steak with Blue Cheese Butter recipe ideas? Find more amazing homemade cheese recipes at our website.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2 pounds sirloin steak
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tablespoon Rancher Steak Rub
- 6 ounces blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Add steaks, Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil, and Rancher Steak Rub to a freezer bag and seal. Squeeze bag to combine ingredients. Freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag completely before following the recipe. Preheat grill to high heat. Clean and grease the grill grates. Mix blue cheese, butter, and bread crumbs together. Grill steaks for 5-6 minutes on each side until cooked to desired doneness: 130°F for medium rare.
- Remove steaks from grill and spread blue cheese butter on top of steaks. Broil or grill steaks for 3-5 minutes more until cheese melts and begins to brown.
- 350 Calories (kcal)
- 20 Fat (g)
- 10 Saturated Fat (g)
- 4 Carbohydrates (g)
- 0 Fiber (g)
- 0 Sugar (g)
- 36 Protein (g)
- 110 Cholesterol (mg)
- 730 Sodium (mg)
Studies show that eating sirlion steak beef, as part of a balanced diet, supports healthy blood pressure and blood lipids. A diet lower in sodium and higher in potassium and lean protein helps lower blood pressure. Beef is a leading source of potassium in the U.S. diet and is estimated to contribute only 1% of sodium intake. Research also shows that partially replacing carbohydrates in the diet with protein could be a useful strategy for the prevention of hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
Beef has an abundance of nutrients like B-vitamins, zinc, iron and protein and comes in such a delicious package with relatively few calories. Among the many delicious benefits you get from enjoying lean beef, one of the most remarkable is its role in supporting health. Read more about beef and health.
This awesome part of the beef helps support a strong body by providing important nutrients to build and replenish muscles. Among all the muscles in your body, your heart is arguably the most important. Diet and exercise are the cornerstones for building a strong and healthy heart. A heart-healthy didisease.ne that includes an abundance of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats and lean protein.
Blue cheese can help to lower blood cholesterol levels by increasing excretion of bile acids. Cholesterol is necessary for the production of bile acids, but usually bile acids are reconverted into cholesterol when the requirement for it is over. However, compounds in it bind to bile acids and promote their excretion, preventing the re-conversion into cholesterol. As a result, new cholesterol must be used every time bile acids need to be produced, reducing blood levels in the process. This is an effective natural way to help manage high cholesterol levels.
They are also a good source of protein. They help in maintaining and strengthening of bones. They also help in muscle mass. It is a building block to the body. ( act as a fibre source. This helps in easing digestion incase of constipation.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY