How about something as good as the Steak Chili?? This homemade beef recipe is easy to make and great to consume Beef Dinner Recipes.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6-8 hours
- 2 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 yellow onion roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Fajita Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Java Rub
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add beef chuck, onion, brown sugar, Fajita Seasoning, Java Rub, and Cajun Seasoning to a freezer bag and seal. Squeeze bag to combine ingredients. Freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag completely before emptying into a slow cooker. Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, pinto beans, and beef broth. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve topped with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- 360 Calories (kcal)
- 12 Fat (g)
- 5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 22 Carbohydrates (g)
- 5 Fiber (g)
- 0 Sugar (g)
- 39 Protein (g)
- 110 Cholesterol (mg)
- 790 Sodium (mg)
Your immune system requires adequate levels of protein; iron, magnesium, and potassium to function properly that are abundant in this meal. When consumed together, these nutrients strengthen cells in your immune system. A strong and boosted immunity then ward off health damaging factors such as toxins, free radicals, and cancerous cells. Therefore, start incorporating chicken into your daily diet and improve the health of your immune system.
Consuming it can be beneficial for your oral health. It can strengthen your teeth and gums alike due to the high content of phosphorus. When you consume phosphorus regularly, it can alleviate factors that weaken your teeth and prevent gums bleeding as well. However, if you observe constant blood in your gums, consult with your dentist immediately as it could be a serious oral problem. In a condition like this, it is suggested to avoid self-medication and opt for professional help.
Steak chili can maintain your cardiovascular health. Nutritionists suggest that adequate servings of this meal throughout the week can help alleviate increased blood pressure and cholesterol levels that contribute to cardiovascular problems like stroke and heart attack. Many studies have also conducted in this regard and revealed that it contains zero fat content and thus, effective for heart patients. This is possible because chicken is a powerhouse of minerals like magnesium and phosphorus that are known to maintain your cardiovascular health.
Seasonal cold is indeed utterly irritating. You can combat factors associated with seasonal viral like infectious bacteria only by sipping on some warm steak chili soup. This delicious meal contains plenty of nutrients that help relieve common cold and other illnesses associated with it such as a sore throat and congested nose. Moreover, nutritionists recommend incorporating healthy food options like corn and other vegetables to improve your overall condition during a seasonal cold.
It is an ideal option when it comes to maintaining body weight. It contains minimum fat content and the maximum nutritional value thus, obese can incorporate it into their diet as well. You can opt for at least three servings of chicken breast in a week in any form.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER