This Smoked Cheddar Stuffed Chicken could not be any easier recipes with chicken to make, and is incredibly delicious!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric & Black Pepper Blend
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8 x 4 inch baking pan. Stir together Turmeric & Black Pepper Blend and warm water and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Stir mixture into cream cheese until throughly combined. Butterfly chicken breasts and pound out to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of chicken breasts. Cover cream cheese with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Roll each chicken breast tightly and place in baking pan seam-side down.
- Drizzle with Natural Grapeseed Oil and season with black pepper.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until the center of the stuffed chicken is completely cooked through: 165 degrees F.
- Serve sliced.
- 270 Calories (kcal)
- 14 Fat (g)
- 6 Saturated Fat (g)
- 6 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 29 Protein (g)
- 115 Cholesterol (mg)
- 190 Sodium (mg)
Many studies have revealed that vitamin B is necessary to maintain psychological health that you can find in it in Tuscan chicken. Consuming vitamin B regularly can prevent you from falling prey to stress, anxiety, and memory-loss syndrome. Moreover, it can improve concentration in children and adults alike. Nutritionists are determined that consuming chicken in moderation can help delay age-related psychological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Anemia is one of the troubling health problems that nutritionists say, shouldn’t be taken lightly. You can treat anemia by consuming foods enriched with iron, a mineral that is widely found in chicken’s liver. It has a high content of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin K that contribute to producing red blood cells. When your body obtains the required amount of iron and vitamins, it can produce and balance red blood cells that will eventually deal with anemia. However, in case of severe deficiency, it is suggested to consult with your primary care doctor and refrain from self-medication.
You can consume chicken to protect your eyes from weak vision as it is a powerhouse of, retinol, lycopene, alpha, and beta-carotene, etc. The nutrients are essential to maintaining the overall health of your eyes. Consuming chicken cannot only beneficial for dry eyes or night blindness, but it is equally effective for cataracts and macular degeneration. Therefore, incorporate a moderate quantity of chicken into your daily routine and let it protect your precious eyes.
Ensure you buy a soft chicken, or if you have reared them, pick the one that is not so old. This will ensure that you have a soft piece of meat and it will take few minutes to be ready. For natural sweetness, add honey to it. It brings out the best taste to this meal.
Spinach is the perfect muscle relaxant. You might notice that when you consume a good amount of spinach, you will feel drowsy and want to sleep, which is due to how it contains high levels of zinc and magnesium that accelerate sleep in our bodies. The effects are like being given a small dose of morphine. Furthermore, magnesium also helps to replenish your body with energy.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER