Want to try out the Slow Cooker Meatballs and Sauce? Try out this amazingly delicious meatballs multicooker recipes that will be loved by everyone in the family.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 5 hours
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) ounce tomato sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium white onion diced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 2 tablespoons Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1 tablespoon SPG Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Herb & Garlic Dip Mix
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, 2 1/2 tablespoons Alfredo Sauce Mix, sugar, bay leaf, onion, mushroom, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese in a slow cooker.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients; use your hands to incorporate ingredients.
- Shape mixture into 2-inch meatballs. Add to sauce in the slower and gently stir to cover meatballs in sauce. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours.
- Serve over your choice of pasta.
- 370 Calories (kcal)
- 19 Fat (g)
- 7 Saturated Fat (g)
- 27 Carbohydrates (g)
- 5 Fiber (g)
- 8 Sugar (g)
- 26 Protein (g)
- 95 Cholesterol (mg)
- 1440 Sodium (mg)
Studies show that eating lean beef, as part of a balanced diet, supports healthy blood pressure and blood lipids. A diet lower in sodium and higher in potassium and lean protein helps lower blood pressure. Beef is a leading source of potassium in the U.S. diet and is estimated to contribute only 1% of sodium intake. Research also shows that partially replacing carbohydrates in the diet with protein could be a useful strategy for the prevention of hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
Beef has an abundance of nutrients like B-vitamins, zinc, iron and protein and comes in such a delicious package with relatively few calories. Among the many delicious benefits you get from enjoying lean beef, one of the most remarkable is its role in supporting health. Read more about beef and health.
Lean beef helps support a strong body by providing important nutrients to build and replenish muscles. Among all the muscles in your body, your heart is arguably the most important. Diet and exercise are the cornerstones for building a strong and healthy heart. A heart-healthy didisease.ne that includes an abundance of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats and lean protein.
Mushrooms can help to lower blood cholesterol levels by increasing excretion of bile acids. Cholesterol is necessary for the production of bile acids, but usually bile acids are reconverted into cholesterol when the requirement for it is over. However, compounds in it bind to bile acids and promote their excretion, preventing the re-conversion into cholesterol. As a result, new cholesterol must be used every time bile acids need to be produced, reducing blood levels in the process. This is an effective natural way to help manage high cholesterol levels.
Parmesan cheese on the other hand are a good source of protein. They help in maintaining and strengthening of bones. They also help in muscle mass. It is a building block to the body.
Bread crumbs act as a fibre source. This helps in easing digestion incase of constipation.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER