Looking for Rosemary & Garlic Marinated Hanger Steaks with Roasted Carrots and Potatoes? Try this homemade chicken roast recipes that is simply amazing on taste.
Prep Time: 1 hour 20 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 1 pound Hanger Steak
- 1/2 cup Rosemary Garlic Dressing & Marinade
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potato cubed
- 1 pound carrots blanched and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil divided
- 1 tablespoon Curry Seasoning
- 1 pint baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoons Rosemary Garlic Dressing & Marinade
- Marinate the steak tips in the Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Dressing for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes and carrots with 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil and Curry Seasoning. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until browned and lightly crisp. Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat with remaining Natural Grapeseed Oil.
- Cook marinated hanger steak for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness. Remove steaks and reserve.
- Add baby bella mushrooms to grill pan and cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender. Add Rosemary Garlic Dressing & Marinade and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Serve steaks with roasted vegetables and sauteed mushrooms.
- 600 Calories (kcal)
- 35 Fat (g)
- 9 Saturated Fat (g)
- 45 Carbohydrates (g)
- 7 Fiber (g)
- 7 Sugar (g)
- 30 Protein (g)
- 90 Cholesterol (mg)
- 390 Sodium (mg)
Research has revealed that vitamin B is necessary to maintain psychological health. Consuming vitamin B regularly can prevent you from falling prey to stress, anxiety, and memory-loss syndrome. Moreover, it can improve concentration in children and adults alike. Nutritionists are determined that consuming this meal regularly and in moderation can help delay age-related psychological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Anemia shouldn’t be taken lightly as it is a life threatening situation. You can treat anemia by consuming foods enriched with iron, a mineral that is widely found in this meal. It has a high content of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin K that contribute to producing red blood cells. When your body obtains the required amount of iron and vitamins, it can produce and balance red blood cells that will eventually deal with anemia. However, in case of severe deficiency, it is suggested to consult with your primary care doctor and refrain from self-medication.
You want to protect your eyes from weak vision? Then this meal is just suited for you! It has high content of, retinol, lycopene, alpha, and beta-carotene, etc. The nutrients are essential to maintaining the overall health of your eyes. Consuming it cannot only benefit your dry eyes or night blindness, but it is equally effective for cataracts and macular degeneration.
Regular consumption of chicken also boosts the strength of your bones. It maintains them too. This is because chicken is a good source of protein that acts as building block to the body
Ensure you buy a soft hanger stea. This will ensure that you have a soft piece of meat and it will take few minutes to be ready. For natural sweetness, add honey to it. It brings out the best taste to this meal.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER