A delicious and best to serve roast recipes, Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Stout Glaze, is healthy and low calories recipe. Great for dinner for family and friends.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
- 1/2 cup stout beer
- 1/2 cup Sweet Onion Spread
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts halved
- 8 ounces mushrooms halved
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil divided
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- Whisk together the stout and Sweet Onion Spread in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until reduced by half, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in thyme and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, and onion with 1 1/2 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil. Season with salt and pepper if desired .Place in the bottom of a baking dish or rimmed sheet pan.
- Heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper if desired.
- Sear the pork until browned on all sides. Place the tenderloin on top of the vegetables in the baking dish and top with the prepared glaze.
- Bake for 45 mintues or until pork is cooked to an internal temperature of at least 140 degrees F and vegetables are tender.
- Let pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving with roasted vegetables.
- 290 Calories (kcal)
- 9 Fat (g)
- 1.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 30 Carbohydrates (g)
- 4 Fiber (g)
- 21 Sugar (g)
- 24 Protein (g)
- 60 Cholesterol (mg)
- 120 Sodium (mg)
Pork tenderloin is usually a thin and small cut .It is lean, therefore requires medium to high heat for it to cook quickly. Overcooking causes the meat to dry out and become tough. Thereby losing all its nutritional value and sweetness too! Like any other meats, you must cook pork tenderloin to the proper internal temperature. For baked pork tenderloin recipes, ensure that you cook your pork to a temperature of 145- 160 degrees F.
When buying pork, look for cuts with a small amount of fat on the outside. The meat should be firm and reddish pink in color. The pork should have a small amount of marbling which gives it the best flavor and additional tenderness. You should also add seasonings to make it even tastier. You must also cook the pork correctly to get the full benefit from it.
Mushrooms are rich in copper, a mineral which helps our bodies produce red blood cells. They also provide your body with B-complex vitamins. Like all fungi, mushrooms are one of the only natural sources of vitamin D.
You should always go for the best mushrooms whenever you want to prepare them. Select ones that are firm and solid. They should have fresh and earthy smell.
Roasted Pork tenderloin is a great family meal. Even your kids will enjoy. The meat is lovely and tender. They are also low in fat. You can serve them for dinner with other accompaniment of your choice.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER