If you are looking for a great homemade chicken recipe to surprise loved ones, the Pot Pie Skillet Meal will be a great dinner recipes meals option for you.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 teaspoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 2 cups water
- 1 bag Curry Seasoning
- 3/4 cup dry white rice
- In a 10 or 12 inch skillet, heat the Grapeseed Oil until shimmering. Add the cubed chicken and brown lightly. Add the water and the Pot Pie Skillet Meal package and stir to combine. Add in the rice, cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes until the rice is tender.
- Heat Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Add the water and the Pot Pie Skillet Meal package and stir to combine. Add in the rice, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes until the rice is tender.
- 290 Calories (kcal)
- 3.5 Fat (g)
- 1 Saturated Fat (g)
- 35 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 0 Sugar (g)
- 27 Protein (g)
- 75 Cholesterol (mg)
- 630 Sodium (mg)
Low amount of blood can lead to Anemia which is one of the troubling health problems that nutritionists say, shouldn’t be taken lightly. You can treat anemia by consuming foods enriched with iron, a mineral that is widely found in chicken’s liver. It has a high content of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin K that contribute to producing red blood cells. When your body obtains the required amount of iron and vitamins, it can produce and balance red blood cells that will eventually deal with anemia. However, in case of severe deficiency, it is suggested to consult with your primary care doctor and refrain from self-medication.
Suffering from weak vision? This meal is a powerhouse of, retinol, lycopene, alpha, and beta-carotene, etc. The nutrients are essential to maintaining the overall health of your eyes. Consuming chicken cannot only beneficial for dry eyes or night blindness, but it is equally effective for cataracts and macular degeneration. Therefore, incorporate a moderate quantity of chicken into your daily routine and let it protect your precious eyes.
Various mineral and vitamin deficiency lead to cell and tissue damage in your body that result in swollen lips, peeling and cracking of the skin. Moreover, dry patches on the skin also indicate that your body needs plenty of riboflavin. Thus, consuming chicken regularly can promote the growth of damaged cells and tissues effectively. You can find the high content of riboflavin in chicken breast and liver.
Many studies have revealed that vitamin B is necessary to maintain psychological health that you can find in chicken. Consuming vitamin B regularly can prevent you from falling prey to stress, anxiety, and memory-loss syndrome. Moreover, it can improve concentration in children and adults alike. Nutritionists are determined that consuming chicken in moderation can help delay age-related psychological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Regular consumption of chicken also boosts the strength of your bones. It maintains them too. This is because chicken is a good source of protein that acts as building block to the body
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER