Try out this Pork & Pineapple Rice Bowls pinapple recipes dinner that is sure to leave taste buds of everyone at the dinner table asking for more!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 4-6 hours
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin
- 2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks undrained
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Gourmet Sea Salt: Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Guacamole Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Cactus Pete's Agave BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups dry brown rice
- Add pork loin, bell peppers, onion, pineapple, soy sauce, brown sugar, Gourmet Sea Salt: Garlic, and Guacamole Seasoning to a freezer bag and seal. Squeeze bag to combine ingredients. Freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag completely before emptying into a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Prepare brown rice according to package directions. Shred pork loin with a fork and tongs. Stir Cactus Pete’s Agave Barbecue Sauce into the slow cooker. Cover and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve over prepared rice.
- 340 Calories (kcal)
- 10 Fat (g)
- 3 Saturated Fat (g)
- 42 Carbohydrates (g)
- 3 Fiber (g)
- 0 Sugar (g)
- 24 Protein (g)
- 65 Cholesterol (mg)
- 590 Sodium (mg)
Many studies have revealed that vitamin B is necessary to maintain psychological health that you can find in pork. Consuming vitamin B regularly can prevent you from falling prey to stress, anxiety, and memory-loss syndrome. Moreover, it can improve concentration in children and adults alike. Nutritionists are determined that consuming pork in moderation can help delay age-related psychological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Anemia is one of the troubling health problems that nutritionists say, shouldn’t be taken lightly. You can treat anemia by consuming foods enriched with iron, a mineral that is widely found in this meal. It has a high content of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin K that contribute to producing red blood cells. When your body obtains the required amount of iron and vitamins, it can produce and balance red blood cells that will eventually deal with anemia. However, in case of severe deficiency, it is suggested to consult with your primary care doctor and refrain from self-medication.
You can consume pork to protect your eyes from weak vision as it is a powerhouse of, retinol, lycopene, alpha, and beta-carotene, etc. The nutrients are essential to maintaining the overall health of your eyes. Consuming chicken cannot only beneficial for dry eyes or night blindness, but it is equally effective for cataracts and macular degeneration. Therefore, incorporate a moderate quantity of this food into your daily routine and let it protect your precious eyes.
Various mineral and vitamin deficiency lead to cell and tissue damage in your body that result in swollen lips, peeling and cracking of the skin. Moreover, dry patches on the skin also indicate that your body needs plenty of riboflavin. Thus, consuming pork regularly can promote the growth of damaged cells and tissues effectively. You can find the high content of riboflavin in chicken breast and liver.
Regular consumption of this dinner also boosts the strength of your bones. It maintains them too. This is because it is a good source of protein that acts as building block to the body
Ensure you buy a fresh chicken, or if you have reared them, pick the one that is not so old. This will ensure that you have a soft piece of meat and it will take few minutes to be ready. For natural sweetness, add honey to it. It brings out the best taste to this meal.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER