Pesto Chicken Pizza is one of the recipes with chicken that has a huge hit at parties. You might want to make a second batch to keep for yourself!
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
- 1 tablespoon So Quick & Easy Pizza Dough
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Basil Pesto Sauce
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Heat Natural Grapeseed Oil in an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Add the chicken breasts and saute for about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through:165 degrees F.
- Slice cooked chicken. Roll dough out into a 9-inch circle and transfer to a greased sheet pan.
- Spread Basil Pesto Sauce over dough, and top with sliced chicken, mushrooms, spinach, and mozzarella.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until bottom of the crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle with additional Basil Pesto Sauce and garnish with chopped basil or crushed red pepper if desired.
- 420 Calories (kcal)
- 16 Fat (g)
- 3.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 43 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 2 Sugar (g)
- 25 Protein (g)
- 40 Cholesterol (mg)
- 530 Sodium (mg)
Anemia is one of the troubling health problems that nutritionists say, shouldn’t be taken lightly. You can treat anemia by consuming foods enriched with iron, a mineral that is widely found in chicken’s liver. It has a high content of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin K that contribute to producing red blood cells. When your body obtains the required amount of iron and vitamins, it can produce and balance red blood cells that will eventually deal with anemia. However, in case of severe deficiency, it is suggested to consult with your primary care doctor and refrain from self-medication.
Many studies have revealed that vitamin B is necessary to maintain psychological health that you can find in chicken. Consuming vitamin B regularly can prevent you from falling prey to stress, anxiety, and memory-loss syndrome. Moreover, it can improve concentration in children and adults alike. Nutritionists are determined that consuming chicken in moderation can help delay age-related psychological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
You can consume chicken to protect your eyes from weak vision as it is a powerhouse of, retinol, lycopene, alpha, and beta-carotene, etc. The nutrients are essential to maintaining the overall health of your eyes. Consuming chicken cannot only beneficial for dry eyes or night blindness, but it is equally effective for cataracts and macular degeneration. Therefore, incorporate a moderate quantity of chicken into your daily routine and let it protect your precious eyes.
Besides being delicious, we know that mushroom has plenty of health benefits like providing folic acid, being cholesterol free, and sustaining energy. It is part of a good diet – it provides energy and is great for adding other health foods. It keeps you fuller longer. As a filling dish, you won’t be quick to follow your dinner meal with unhealthy foods. It’s affordable – because it has cheap ingredients, that are consistently an affordable meal.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER