Mushroom Bolognese is a rich and hearty mushroom dinner that is perfect for a cold winter day. Make dinner with mushroom fun and delicious with this Delicious Dinner Recipes.
This vegetarian mushroom bolognese sauce takes less than an hour to make and is a delicious meatless dinner on top of pasta of your choice.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
- 1 yellow onion finely diced
- 2 carrots finely diced
- 2 celery stalks finely diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Pesto Blend
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 12 ounces rigatoni prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup basil thinly sliced
- Put the following items into a freezer bag: Yellow onion, celery, carrots, crushed tomatoes, Cajun Seasoning and Tomato Pesto Blend.
- Seal the bag and squeeze to mix or combine the ingredients and then freeze.
- Thaw the freezer bag in your refrigerator and then follow the recipe.
- Use a twelve-inch non-stick skillet to heat the Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil over a medium heat source.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for about five to ten minutes.
- Add the mixture from the freezer bag and boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and allow to cook for about twenty-five to thirty minutes. This will be so as to enable the flavor to develop.
- Add some red wine and allow to cook for five minutes more.
- Use a large bowl to toss the sauce with the prepared rigatoni.
- Use the shredded Parmesan cheese and basil to top. Serve when warm.
- 390 Calories (kcal)
- 6 Fat (g)
- 1.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 71 Carbohydrates (g)
- 5 Fiber (g)
- 14 Sugar (g)
- 15 Protein (g)
- 5 Cholesterol (mg)
- 440 Sodium (mg)
According to researchers, mushrooms can help prevent both breast and prostate cancer.
Are you trying to lose your weight? Then this mushroom spawn is made specifically for you!
Mushrooms are also known to boost the immune system making it possible for you to fight against the most common diseases or infections.
Another very important factor to note about mushrooms is that they have very a very high iron content.
Mushrooms have become very popular over the last few years. This can be accredited to the mushroom growing supply by farmers in different parts of the world. Mushrooms grow very fast and hence a very promising venture.
It also appears that people are becoming more and more mindful of what they eat and are slowly beginning to appreciate the importance of healthy foods such as mushrooms.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY