Give traditional Mini Meatloaf With Carrots and Mashed Cauliflower is a simple homemade meatloaf Recipes Vegetables served with awesome vegetables.
Mini Meatloaf With Carrots and Mashed Cauliflower are packed. PACKED. Loaded up entirely with vegetables, and the best part is that you would never guess it!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 bag Just Like Mom's Meatloaf Mix
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 pounds carrots
- 3 tablespoons Basil Pesto Grapeseed Oil divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons SPG Seasoning divided
- 2 heads cauliflower
- Start by preheating the oven to about 375°F.
- Combine or mix the following: Ground beef, soy sauce, Just Like Mom’s Meatloaf Mix, milk, and eggs.
- Use a foil to line a sheet pan.
- Shape the mixture into six mini meatloaves that are equal in size. Use ketchup to top each of the six-piece.
- Slice your carrots into equal sizes. Use one tablespoon Basil Pasto Grapeseed Oil to toss.
- Add a half tablespoon of SPG Seasoning.
- On a sheet pan, spread the mixture in an even or smooth layer.
- Bake your mini meatloaves together with carrots for about twenty-five to thirty minutes. Ensure that the carrots are smooth or tender and that the meatloaves are thoroughly cooked.
- Bring some water in a large saucepan.
- Add your cauliflower and allow it to cook for about ten minutes or until it is smooth and tender.
- Drain off the water and allow it to cook for about three more minutes.
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor. Add the remaining two tablespoons of Basil Pesto Grapeseed Oil.
- Add the remaining one tablespoon of SPG Seasoning.
- Use salt and pepper to season-optional.
- Serve your meatloaves with cauliflower and carrots.
- 470 Calories (kcal)
- 16 Fat (g)
- 4.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 39 Carbohydrates (g)
- 9 Fiber (g)
- 19 Sugar (g)
- 42 Protein (g)
- 155 Cholesterol (mg)
- 950 Sodium (mg)
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
Apart from it being delicious, this meatloaf recipe has a number of health benefits.
Cauliflower is a very nutritious vegetable and is known for its ability to fight cancer cells. Cauliflower contains sulforaphane, which is a compound with the ability to kill cancer stem cells. This slows down the growth of tumor cells.
The sulforaphane compound found in cauliflower and in other cruciferous vegetables is said to improve blood pressure in humans.
The meatloaf recipes are easy to make and kid friendly. Serve with steamed carrots and mashed cauliflower or mashed potatoes.
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY