Want to prepare Lemon Rosemary Chicken Skillet real quick? This easy to make and one of the best healthy recipes with chicken is a delight for the entire family.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15-20 mins
- 1 pound chicken breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 yellow squash sliced
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with the Rosemary Garlic Seasoning.
- Heat the Grapeseed Oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Remove the chicken.
- Add the garlic, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion to the pan. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Add the lemon juice and Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar. Add the chicken back to the skillet by placing it right on top of the vegetables. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 170 Calories (kcal)
- 6 Fat (g)
- 1 Saturated Fat (g)
- 8 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 20 Protein (g)
- 50 Cholesterol (mg)
- 390 Sodium (mg)
Your immune system requires adequate levels of protein; iron, magnesium, and potassium to function properly that are abundant in chicken. When consumed together, these nutrients strengthen cells in your immune system. A strong and boosted immunity then ward off health damaging factors such as toxins, free radicals, and cancerous cells. Therefore, start incorporating chicken into your daily diet and improve the health of your immune system.
Consuming chicken can be beneficial for your oral health. It can strengthen your teeth and gums alike due to the high content of phosphorus. When you consume phosphorus regularly, it can alleviate factors that weaken your teeth and prevent gums bleeding as well. However, if you observe constant blood in your gums, consult with your dentist immediately as it could be a serious oral problem. In a condition like this, it is suggested to avoid self-medication and opt for professional help.
Chicken can maintain your cardiovascular health. Nutritionists suggest that adequate servings of chicken throughout the week can help alleviate increased blood pressure and cholesterol levels that contribute to cardiovascular problems like stroke and heart attack. Many studies have also conducted in this regard and revealed that chicken breast contains zero fat content and thus, effective for heart patients. This is possible because chicken is a powerhouse of minerals like magnesium and phosphorus that are known to maintain your cardiovascular health.
Seasonal cold is indeed utterly irritating. You can combat factors associated with seasonal viral like infectious bacteria only by sipping on some warm chicken soup. This delicious meal contains plenty of nutrients that help relieve common cold and other illnesses associated with it such as a sore throat and congested nose. Moreover, nutritionists recommend incorporating healthy food options like corn and other vegetables to improve your overall condition during a seasonal cold.
Chicken is an ideal option when it comes to maintaining body weight. It contains minimum fat content and the maximum nutritional value thus, obese can incorporate it into their diet as well. You can opt for at least three servings of chicken breast in a week in any form. For instance, it can be added to salads and soups, and you can consume grilled chicken with your favorite vegetables as well, either way, chicken is safe for weight conscious people.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER