Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Rosemary Sauce gives you perfect and juicy pork tenderloin. One of the baked pork tenderloin Fast Dinner Recipes Easy you can easily make.
The sweet and spicy marinade gives the Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Rosemary Sauce amazing flavor for a 5-
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1 cup Sweet Onion Spread
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rosemary chopped fine
- 1 cup dried cherries chopped
- 1 teaspoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 12 ounces green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend
- 1 cup bulgur wheat cooked according to package directions
- Turn on the oven to a temperature of 425 degrees F.
- Take a 12inch frying pan and place it over medium to high heat. Add a tablespoon of Natural Grapeseed oil. Take the Cajun Seasoning and add it to the pork. Fry the seasoned pork quickly on all sides till well browned to help seal in the juices. When completely seared, place it on a baking sheet and put it in the oven. Bake it till the temperature in the oven reaches 145 degrees F; approximately 15-20 minutes. Remove it from the oven when it is well cooked and keep it aside for up to 5 minutes. Use a sharp knife to slice it.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. Add the Sweet Onion Spread, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, and dried cherries in a medium-sized saucepan. Bring the mixture to heat over medium to high heat intensity. Let it boil while continuously stirring it . Reduce the heat and let it simmer for five minutes.
- Put the remaining teaspoon of Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 10-inch nonstick frying pan and heat it over medium heat. Next, add the green beans and Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend and fry it quickly for 5 minutes or till it is soft.
- Slice the pork into small flat round or oval shaped pieces. Serve with bulgur wheat and green beans. Accompany it with the cherry rosemary sauce.
- 460 Calories (kcal)
- 8 Fat (g)
- 1.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 70 Carbohydrates (g)
- 8 Fiber (g)
- 36 Sugar (g)
- 30 Protein (g)
- 75 Cholesterol (mg)
- 500 Sodium (mg
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
Pork tenderloin is usually a thin and small cut. It is lean, therefore, requires medium to high heat for it to cook quickly. You don't want your Jerk Pork Tenderloin to overcook, losing all its nutritional value and sweetness too!
Cajun Seasoning is a mixture of ingredients such as thyme, nutmeg, chilies, garlic, and cinnamon. Traditionally, Cajun Seasoning is applied to pork and chicken. Jerk is a cooking method that is native to Jamaica whereby one rubs meat till it dries or is wet marinated using a hot mixture of spices known as Jamaican jerk spice.
Rosemary is a herb that is used to give good taste to most dishes. It is also a good source of vitamin B6, calcium and iron.
Did you know that Rosemary can be used to lessen muscle pain, treat a toothache, boost memory, and improve the circulatory system? Ancient societies used to apply it on the scalp to prevent and treat baldness.
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY