Italian Herb Crusted Pork Chops is totally finger-licking and scrumptious, also best of italian dinner recipes. This pork chops recipe is indeed awesome, you just cannot resist its aroma.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Gourmet Sea Salt: Garlic
- 1/2 cup Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoons Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend
- Add all ingredients to a freezer bag and seal. Squeeze bag to combine ingredients. Freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag completely before following the recipe. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with greased foil. Place pork chops on the prepared sheet pan, pressing loose bread crumbs on top for even coating. Bake for 15-20 minutes until completely cooked through: 145°F.
- Turn the oven broiler to high, move the pork chops to the top position in the oven, and broil for 1-2 minutes until bread crumbs are browned: keep a close eye on the pork chops to make sure they don’t burn.
- 260 Calories (kcal)
- 12 Fat (g)
- 2.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 16 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 1 Sugar (g)
- 22 Protein (g)
- 60 Cholesterol (mg)
- 420 Sodium (mg)
Pork is loaded with various healthy vitamins and minerals, as well as high-quality protein. Adequately cooked pork can make an excellent part of a healthy diet.
Along with many other animal-based foods, pork is one of the best dietary sources of high-quality protein. With age, maintaining muscle mass is an important health consideration. Without exercise and proper diet, muscle mass naturally degenerates with age, an adverse change that is associated with many age-related health problems. In the most severe cases, muscle wasting may lead to a condition called sarcopenia, which is characterized by very low levels of muscle mass and decreased quality of life. Sarcopenia is most common among elderly people. High-quality protein, containing all of the essential amino acids, is very important for the maintenance of muscle mass, especially when coupled with strength training.
Inadequate intake of high-quality protein may accelerate age-related muscle degeneration, increasing the risk of sarcopenia. Eating pork, or other protein-rich animal foods, is an excellent way to ensure sufficient dietary intake of high-quality protein that may help preserve muscle mass.
Pork is an excellent source of high-quality protein, so it should be effective for the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. Meat consumption is not only beneficial for the maintenance of muscle mass, it may also improve muscle function and physical performance. Aside from being rich in high-quality protein, animal muscles (meat) contain a variety of healthy nutrients that are beneficial for our own muscles. These include taurine, creatine, and beta-alanine.
Beta-alanine is an amino acid, which is used to produce carnosine in the body. Carnosine is a substance that is important for muscle function. High levels of carnosine in human muscles have, in fact, been linked with reduced fatigue and improved physical performance. Following vegetarian or vegan diets, which are low in beta-alanine, may cut the amount of carnosine in muscles over time. In contrast, high dietary intake of beta-alanine (from supplements) may result in significant increases in the carnosine levels of muscles. As a result, eating pork, or other rich sources of beta-alanine, may be beneficial for those who want to maximize their physical performance.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER