Made from fresh vegetables, the Hoisin Vegetable Stir-fry is one of the best homemade vegetables dinner recipes and noodle recipes. Try more fresh and quick noodle meals.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
- 3 ounces soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 4 ounces baby corn
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 8 ounces snap peas
- 1/4 cup Chipotle Aioli Mix
- Prepare soba noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside. Heat Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the carrots, bell pepper, and baby corn.
- Saute for 5 minutes. Add the red onion and snap peas. Cook for 5 minutes more or until all vegetables are tender. Stir in cooked soba noodles and Chipotle Aioli Mix.
- Prepare soba noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside. Heat Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the carrots, bell pepper, and baby corn. Saute for 5 minutes. Add the red onion and snap peas.
- Cook for 5 minutes more or until all vegetables are tender. Stir in cooked soba noodles and Chipotle Aioli Mix.
- 190 Calories (kcal)
- 4 Fat (g)
- 0 Saturated Fat (g)
- 34 Carbohydrates (g)
- 4 Fiber (g)
- 10 Sugar (g)
- 6 Protein (g)
- 0 Cholesterol (mg)
- 520 Sodium (mg)
Eating raw fruits and vegetables will keep you feeling better, look more fit, become healthier and live longer. Listed below are twenty health benefits of eating salad. Hopefully this will encourage you to add salads as a staple to your diet.
Fresh fruit and vegetables are delicious, so mixing them in an array of different combinations to create a salad ensures exciting meals. Salads are delicious and knowing that they are also good for you, adds to the delicious factor.
A salad does not have to be just lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers. There are thousands of ingredient combinations possible for making a salad. You could have a different salad every day for years! Not only are the ingredients in the salad numberless, but there are also many salad dressing combinations that can spice up a salad.
As long as you don’t add a bunch of fried ingredients that swim in dressing, salads are low in calories and can help you lose weight. Adding fruit and good fats such as olive oil, nuts and avocados to a salad enable the body to absorb lycopene (in tomatoes), lutein (in dark green vegetables), iron (in spinach) and other nutrients.
Eating healthy foods aid in helping the body feel energetic and filled with vitality. Salads add fiber to the diet which reduces cholesterol and constipation. High fiber salads eaten before a meal tend to help you consume less of the higher calorie foods served afterward. This fiber fullness side effect will help you lose weight.
If you have a sweet-tooth that craves sugar and candy, add fruit or a fruity dressing to the salad. Not only will this satisfy your craving, but it tastes refreshing and will re-energize you.
Compared to making homemade lasagne or waiting for Chinese food to be delivered, making a salad is relatively quick. The basic salad only requires that you wash and cut the vegetables. No baking is required. After buying vegetables, washing and storing them in the refrigerator decreases the time it will take you later to prepare a salad.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER