Hoisin Shrimp Stir-fry is an easy shrimp recipe that is quick to make and tasty to eat. An ideal dinner recipes shrimp, it is just finger-licking.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 4 ounces soba noodles
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 3 teaspoons Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil divided
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch thick planks and then slice into long, thin strips; set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoons Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and saute until cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Heat remaining 1 teaspoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil in the now empty skillet. Add bell pepper, carrots, red onion, and snap peas.
- Cook vegetables for 7-10 minutes or until tender, but still crisp. Add cooked shrimp, zucchini, cooked noodles, and Hoisin Sauce to the skillet.
- Toss to combine; cook until heated through. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
- 270 Calories (kcal)
- 5 Fat (g)
- 32 Carbohydrates (g)
- 3 Fiber (g)
- 10 Sugar (g)
- 24 Protein (g)
- 135 Cholesterol (mg)
- 850 Sodium (mg)
The primary cause of premature skin aging is excessive exposure to sun. One of the best ways to deal with this? Consume foods with lots of anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants help to buffer the effects of free radical generation in the skin, which accelerate damage and wear to the cells. What makes shrimp special, however, is again the presence of astaxanthin. This is a unique carotenoid anti-oxidant which is able to reflect UV rays, virtually eliminating the effect that it has on your skin. There is scarcely anything better than having a barrier on your skin, which makes shrimp excellent support for your skin.
Shrimp promotes weight loss via multiple mechanisms, ranging from the presence of iodine; which boosts metabolic rate, to zinc which optimizes leptin levels. Leptin regulates hunger and helps in the partition of nutrients into muscle cells as opposed to fat. Many people develop leptin resistance, in similar fashion to insulin, and experience a sort of “appetite” diabetes, whereby the hormone is unable to do its function and tell you when to stop eating. Shrimp is a worthwhile staple to include in your diet if you desire real weight loss.
In order for the body to synthesis more muscle, you need to increase your intake of protein rich foods. While protein can be obtained from multiple meats and other foods, shrimp is superior because it is relatively lean and also packs a nutritional punch for support. Top it up with zinc and other testosterone friendly nutrients and you have a powerful muscle building meal
In a unique spin, shrimp possesses a rare fibrinolytic enzyme which promotes the busting of clots. To put this into perspective, people who suffer from a stroke have a good chance at recovery if they arrive at a hospital in decent time and are administered a sort of fibrinolytic enzyme. This is extremely useful when medication that prevent clots alone is not sufficient, as shrimp can help destroy the clots before they aggregate to a size considered dangerous.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY