Healthy Oven Bake Chicken Recipe of Chicken Pot Pie With Beer Bread is not only delicious but also filling. It can be prepared and ready to cook in 30 min. This easy recipes chicken can also be frozen.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 3 cups diced butternut squash
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups low fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 bag Cheddar and Herb Skillet Meal
- 1 cup peas
- 1 bag Quick And Easy Beer Bread Mix
- 12 ounces beer
- Preheat oven to 380°F.
- Heat Natural Grapeseed Oil in a deep 8-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat till it melts.
- Add the cut onion and butternut squash. Leave it to cook for about eight to ten minutes or until squash starts to become soft.
- Stir in cooked shredded chicken and stir in home baking flour. Add milk till desired texture is felt, add water, Cheddar and Herb Skillet Meal Seasoning and bring to a slow boil and cook until it thickens. Stir in the peas. Remove from heat to cool.
- Mix the Quick & Easy Beer Bread with beer. Spread over the entire skillet. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until topping is cooked well and turns golden brown.
- Top with parsley if desired.
- Serve while hot.
- 460 Calories (kcal)
- 6 Fat (g)
- 2 Saturated Fat (g)
- 67 Carbohydrates (g)
- 4 Fiber (g)
- 11 Sugar (g)
- 31 Protein (g)
- 70 Cholesterol (mg)
- 1030 Sodium (mg)
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
A little bite of this piece of of meal drives away the craving of chicken. It has the right quantity of protein that saves you the package of energy giving meals
A taste of it brings up a thrilling appetizing mood that lets you yearn for more. It opens up the mood for eating up a meal. It makes you to salivate and want to have more and more of it.
The natural grapeseed oil brings in the natural value of the chicken. No additives. A tasty natural flavour kind of a meal. Butternut adds more sweetness to the chicken.
The Cheddar and Herb skillet meal makes the chicken soft and tender. You can't struggle to bite it. It gets into the deepest part of the chicken. The herbal nature of it does the magic to bring about the tenderness.
The peas makes it crunchy. You can feel it deep down your heart when biting it. It makes you crave for a bigger piece of it.It can be a good snack for the road. A good one for travelling long distance trips with its tantalizingly sweet beer flavour.
An easy meal to prepare. It doesn't consume a lot of time. One hour and you are done with it. A good one to show your advanced skills and love towards your visitors or family.
The whole meal preparation is to aim at making sure the fat content for the body is very low. It has more calories that helps with generating energy for the body. The fibre content helps a lot in digestion The sodium in it helps in bone strengthening and formation.
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY