Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts is EXCELLENT! In this best recipes with chicken, i added a few leaves of shredded fresh spinach to the inside of each chicken breast.
Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe features robust flavours treated with the utmost delicacy.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Garlic & Herb Blend
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together goat cheese, Garlic & Herb Blend, thyme, and bacon.
- Cut the chicken breast horizontally to form a pocket. Stuff each chicken breasts with the goat cheese mixture. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through: 165 degrees F. Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 270 Calories (kcal)
- 14 Fat (g)
- 6 Saturated Fat (g)
- 0 Carbohydrates (g)
- 0 Fiber (g)
- 0 Sugar (g)
- 33 Protein (g)
- 100 Cholesterol (mg)
- 540 Sodium (mg)
Various mineral and vitamin deficiency lead to cell and tissue damage in your body that result in swollen lips, peeling and cracking of the skin. Moreover, dry patches on the skin also indicate that your body needs plenty of riboflavin. Thus, consuming chicken regularly can promote the growth of damaged cells and tissues effectively. You can find the high content of riboflavin in chicken breast and liver.
Consuming chicken can balance cortisol hormones in your body. Imbalanced cortisol hormones could in increased stressed levels. This mainly happens due to improper functioning of the adrenal gland. You need to maintain properly working adrenal gland to balance hormones in your body.
Chicken can maintain your cardiovascular health. Nutritionists suggest that adequate servings of chicken throughout the week can help alleviate increased blood pressure and cholesterol levels that contribute to cardiovascular problems like stroke and heart attack. Many studies have also conducted in this regard and revealed that chicken breast contains zero fat content and thus, effective for heart patients. This is possible because chicken is a powerhouse of minerals like magnesium and phosphorus that are known to maintain your cardiovascular health.
Along with many other animal-based foods, bacon is one of the best dietary sources of high-quality protein.With age, maintaining muscle mass is an important health consideration. Without exercise and proper diet, muscle mass naturally degenerates with age, an adverse change that is associated with many age-related health problems. In the most severe cases, muscle wasting may lead to a condition called sarcopenia, which is characterized by very low levels of muscle mass and decreased quality of life. Sarcopenia is most common among elderly people.
High-quality protein, containing all of the essential amino acids, is very important for the maintenance of muscle mass, especially when coupled with strength training. Inadequate intake of high-quality protein may accelerate age-related muscle degeneration, increasing the risk of sarcopenia. Eating bacon, or other protein-rich animal foods, is an excellent way to ensure sufficient dietary intake of high-quality protein that may help preserve muscle mass. Meat consumption is not only beneficial for the maintenance of muscle mass, it may also improve muscle function and physical performance.