How about some yummy Chipotle Ranch Baked Chicken for this lunch and even share it with all? Get ready to learn about more recipes with chicken ideas at our site.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 1 pound baby red potatoes quartered
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Curry Seasoning divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 pound green beans
- Preheat oven to 400°F with a sheet pan inside. Toss potatoes with Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil and 1 tablespoon Curry Seasoning. Spread on half of the preheated sheet pan.
- Mix together mayonnaise and remaining ½ tablespoon Curry Seasoning. Coat each chicken breast in the mixture and then coat in bread crumbs.
- Place breaded chicken on sheet pan with potatoes. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through: 165°F.
- About 10 minutes before chicken is finished, steam green beans for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Serve chicken with potatoes and green beans.
- 470 Calories (kcal)
- 17 Fat (g)
- 2.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 46 Carbohydrates (g)
- 8 Fiber (g)
- 6 Sugar (g)
- 33 Protein (g)
- 70 Cholesterol (mg)
- 700 Sodium (mg)
Various mineral and vitamin deficiency lead to cell and tissue damage in your body that result in swollen lips, peeling and cracking of the skin. Moreover, dry patches on the skin also indicate that your body needs plenty of riboflavin. Thus, consuming chicken regularly can promote the growth of damaged cells and tissues effectively. You can find the high content of riboflavin in chicken breast and liver.
Consuming chicken can be beneficial for your oral health. It can strengthen your teeth and gums alike due to the high content of phosphorus. When you consume phosphorus regularly, it can alleviate factors that weaken your teeth and prevent gums bleeding as well. However, if you observe constant blood in your gums, consult with your dentist immediately as it could be a serious oral problem. In a condition like this, it is suggested to avoid self-medication and opt for professional help.
On the ther hand, red potatoea can help to lower blood cholesterol levels by increasing excretion of bile acids. Cholesterol is necessary for the production of bile acids, but usually bile acids are reconverted into cholesterol when the requirement for it is over. However, compounds in it bind to bile acids and promote their excretion, preventing the re-conversion into cholesterol. As a result, new cholesterol must be used every time bile acids need to be produced, reducing blood levels in the process. This is an effective natural way to help manage high cholesterol levels.
Green beans, contains abundant amounts of the carotenoid anti-oxidants lutein and zeaxanthin. These carotenoid anti-oxidants help preserve eye function by slowing down age related macular degeneration, suppressing cataract development, and keeping healthy vision intact for years to come. The other anti-oxidant vitamins, such as Vitamin C also play a role in maintaining the health of the optic nerve.
Bread crumbs act as a fibre source. This helps in easing digestion incase of constipation.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY