Chipotle Pineapple Pork Medallions gives you pork ideas for dinner or lunch. A gluten free and low carb healthy pork Different Dinner Recipes that is grilled over medium heat.
The main dish: Chipotle Pineapple Pork Medallions, boasting the perfect combo of bold flavors. Smoky bacon. Spicy chipotle. Sweet pineapple salsa. And the char of the grill.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
- 1 pound pork tenderloin medallions
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle Pineapple Marinade
- Get a zip-top bag and add the pork medallions and Chipotle Pineapple Marinade. Let it marinate, under refrigeration for an hour.
- Switch on the grill to medium-high heat to heat. Clean the grill grates before greasing them.
- Take the zip-top bag from the fridge and remove the pork medallions. Pour away the marinade. Place the pork medallions on the grill to cook. Turn it over every 3-5 minutes. Cook for approximately 12 minutes until the pork is adequately cooked: the internal temperature should be 145 degrees F.
- Serve with extra Chipotle Pineapple Marinade as a sauce if you like.
- 140 Calories (kcal)
- 4 Fat (g)
- 1 Saturated Fat (g)
- 1 Carbohydrates (g)
- 0 Fiber (g)
- 0 Sugar (g)
- 24 Protein (g)
- 75 Cholesterol (mg)
- 180 Sodium (mg)
Pork tenderloin is usually a thin and small cut .It is lean, therefore requires medium to high heat for it to cook quickly. Overcooking causes the meat to dry out and become tough. You don't want your Pork Medallions to overcook, thereby losing all its nutritional value and sweetness too!
Tenderloin, loin chops and sirloin roast are lean cuts and thus healthy. Bacon and other fatty cuts are high in saturated fat and cholesterol and not good for everyday eating. Like any other meats, pork is safe when you cook it to the proper internal temperature.
Lean pork cuts are high in protein, low in fat and have more B-vitamins than the various types of meat. These vitamins have significant roles in the body, including metabolism and energy. Pork also contains healthy doses of selenium as well as zinc.
When buying pork, look for cuts with a small amount of fat on the outside. The meat should be firm and reddish pink in color. The pork should have a small amount of marbling which gives it the best flavor and additional tenderness. You should also add seasonings to make it even tastier. You must also cook the pork correctly to get the full benefit from it. No matter the recipe or method of cooking you are using, ensure that you cook your pork to a temperature of 145- 160 degrees F.
If you follow the recommended standards and cook your pork right, it will be delicious. Pork is healthy for you and is so good if prepared correctly. Pork medallions are a great family meal. Even your kids will enjoy. The meat is lovely and tender. They are also low in fat. You can serve them for dinner with spaghetti or any other accompaniment of your choice.
Chipotle Pineapple Pork Medallions is a tasty and nutritious meal. Chipotle Pineapple Marinade contains some little chipotle pepper, and a taste of pineapple. The marinade brings out a sweet, hot and thrilling combination of flavor. Use it to spice up your soups, stews and grilled dishes. It is hot! And makes your dish even hotter!
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY