Chipotle Lime Agave BBQ Ribs is so easy and flavorful. The meat is falling off the bone! I didn't have any agave and substituted it with honey. The best Halloween Recipes.
Found Chipotle Lime Agave BBQ Ribs recipe in the latest magazine and figured I'd give it a go.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 2 hours
- Start by heating your oven at a heat of 375 degrees F.
- Thereafter, rub the Fajita Seasoning over the ribs.
- Put your libs on a sheet pan.
- And after that you can cover the sheet pan with a tin foil.
- Proceed now to baking it for an approximate of one hour.
- After that, make sure that you replace the the tin foil so as to prevent it from burning and continue to make for another one more hour.
- Thereafter, brush your Big Burger Sauce Mix on the already finished roasted ribs.
- Then put them under a broiler or you could also use a grill and place them on it until they become lightly browned.
- 430 Calories (kcal)
- 31 Fat (g)
- 11 Saturated Fat (g)
- 2 Carbohydrates (g)
- 0 Fiber (g)
- 1 Sugar (g)
- 36 Protein (g)
- 130 Cholesterol (mg)
- 400 Sodium (mg)
To start with, chipotle lime agave BBQ ribs is a meal very perfect suited for summer seasons. We all love ribs and nothing can beat some very good ribs on the grill. The sweetness, stickiness and the sourness, exactly what we love in them. This bbq rib recipe is like a free give away I am giving to you that you should try I can guarantee you 100 percent that there will be no regrets at all. I know it may kinder bore you do to the fact that it takes long to cook but believe you me the time is all worth it.
Did you know that you could also start by boiling the ribs as another method? This will help to lessen the time spent on the oven or the grill .(whichever you are using). It would also be best keeping the pork rack intact instead of shredding into individual ribs. This is very important because it helps to keep more of the juices inside.
The Pete’s agave sauce together with chipotle lime are just but a great combination used to make the sauce for those pork ribs. For those who may wish, you can brown sugar, molasses and honey to add to the sweetness of the food. This already tastes awesome .right? I was surprised to find out that squeezing the lime juice on the barbeque pork ribs before you eat enhances the taste of chipotle and lime bbq sauce. For spice lovers, addition of chipotle would just make the meal better and sweeter for you. This meal can also be served with sweet potatoes and also chips.
More amazing, the meal is not only sweet but also is very beneficial to our bodies. The pork helps to give energy to the body; they also give proteins, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, prevent the body from being attacked by anemia and also help to maintain a good health.