Broiled Salmon with Lemon Herb Sauce is an easy Baked Salmon recipes that is flavored with a simple garlic herb butter sauce.Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Broiled Salmon with Lemon Herb Sauce provides a flavorful addition to this no-mess salmon dinner that's ready in 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 15-20 mins
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup Basil Pesto Grapeseed Oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Opa! Greek Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 (5 ounce) salmon fillets
- 12 ounces green beans
- Preheat broiler. Prepare quinoa according to package directions; cover to keep warm.
- Whisk together Basil Pesto Grapeseed Oil, lemon juice, garlic, Opa! Greek Seasoning Blend, and parsley to make a lemon-herb sauce.
- Place salmon in a baking dish and spoon 1-2 teaspoons of the prepared lemon-herb sauce over each salmon fillet.
- Broil for about 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through: 140 degrees F.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of lemon-herb sauce in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add green beans and saute for 5-10 minutes or until tender. Serve salmon and green beans over quinoa.
- Finish each plate with remaining lemon herb sauce and fresh basil if desired.
- 510 Calories (kcal)
- 25 Fat (g)
- 3 Saturated Fat (g)
- 80 Carbohydrates (g)
- 6 Fiber (g)
- 5 Sugar (g)
- 36 Protein (g)
- 80 Cholesterol (mg)
- 70 Sodium (mg)
Salmon, is really the one fish that nearly everyone likes, even if they aren't really big fans of the sea creatures in the first place. What with its succulent, meaty rose-pink flesh and mild, delicate taste, this fish is a delicacy that's simply hard to resist. Salmon is a great source of lean protein Salmon has the powerful combination of polyunsaturated fatty acids along with vitamin D, both of which are linked to reduced risk of osteoarthritis. The omega-3 fatty acids present in salmon, increase the efficiency of brain functions, improve memory and keep it active during long working hours.
Green beans has high antioxidant load, which help scavenge free radicals in the body responsible for many diseases. Green bean reduces the risk and helps in managing diabetes. This is due to the fact that green beans are high in fiber therefore reducing the rate of sugar absorption within the body. Vitamin K is also present in green beans which play a prominent role in blood clotting and healing of wounds.
Quinoa is fast becoming a staple in the diets of health-conscious people all over the globe. This super-food gets its bona fides by offering a complete package of essential protein, vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber. Quinoa is rich in fiber and is known to relieve constipation. It likewise contains iron which promotes formation of healthy red blood cells thus supplying oxygen to different body cells. Salmon is an easy dish to prepare and it can be eaten for dinner or lunch. Broiled salmon with lemon herb sauce is a quick fix as it does not require much time in its preparation. Broiling is also considered as a healthy way of cooking food compared to other cooking methods such as frying. This dish will guarantee your family and friends that they will keep on asking for more as the dish is mouthwatering.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY