These simple but fun sugar buns taste best when they're still warm from the oven. Don't forget to explore our site for more Amazing Desserts Recipes.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal Mix
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 bag So Quick & Easy Pizza Dough
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- In a small bowl, mix flour, sesame seeds, Hearty Oatmeal Mix-In: Coconut, and light brown sugar until throughly combined; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together So Quick & Easy Pizza Dough with baking powder and sugar.
- Add water and Natural Grapeseed Oil and mix until the dough comes together. Cover with a towel or plastic wrapand let rest for 10 minutes.Divide the dough into 16 pieces, roll each piece into a ball, and flatten into a disc.
- Roll to about 1/8-inch thick and pinch the edges to make them thinner than the rest of the dough.
- Place about 1/2 tablespoon of the brown sugar mixture in the center, pull the dough up around the filling, and pinch together to seal. Set up a steamer basket with parchment to prevent sticking and steam for 10-15 minutes until hot and lightly puffed.
- 140 Calories (kcal)
- 1.5 Fat (g)
- 0.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 28 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 7 Sugar (g)
- 4 Protein (g)
- 230 Sodium (mg)
I would suggest people have some buns or even cupcakes once in a while, not once in a blue moon. The reason behind is a lot of nutritionists who confidently came to the conclusion that this desserts are nutritious also, not just delicious. People think that all delicious foods are not nutritious, but in the case of sugar buns, they are totally wrong. Try the Online bun delivery and let the happiness find its way with all the nutritious.
Flour and sugar used in baking these buns are sources of carbohydrates and we already know that carbohydrates provide energy to our body. Milk present in it provides proteins and calcium. Some fruits like apples, pineapples, and bananas are rich in fiber and these fruits are present in fruit buns and some other cakes as well.
A slice of chocolate buns can easily let you handle the anxiety as chocolates and nuts can effectively increase the serotonin and endorphin levels in a short span of time.
Experts have proved the fact that nutritious present in a buns can help in making you happy and acts as a catalyst in beating depression. It comforts you and stops you being upset.
It helps in metabolism. Yes, it helps in that, but the only condition is you have to eat a slice of buns in the morning only to improve your metabolism.
Buns are the source of Fats and Oils too. Fats and oils give you the energy and warmth.
In short, buns have all the necessary nutrients for our body. If you are still not convinced of the benefits, then God knows what can convince you. But I think these details would suffice. Apart from the nutritious, we all love buns for being so yummy and soft.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER