This quick to prepare Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake Cups recipe is incredibly simple to make, yet sure to impress your guests. A great alternative for Recipes Dessert.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
- 1 1/2 cups ginger snap cookies
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Crush the gingersnaps to create crumbs. Add the Natural Grapeseed Oil, stir well to combined and spread on a sheet pan. Toast in the oven for 3-5 minutes until crumbs start to brown; set aside to cool.
- Using an electric hand mixer on medium speed, blend the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Blend and vanilla for about 2 minutes until no lumps remain or the mixture becomes fluffy. Spoon half of the gingersnap crumbs into 6 small glasses and layer on a few chopped pecans. Divide half of the cheesecake mixture evenly between the dishes and top with the remaining gingersnap crumbs and then more pecans. Divide the remaining cheesecake mixture between the dishes.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat 1 cup brown sugar, the whipping cream and 1/4 cup butter to boiling over medium heat, stirring often. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Let stand 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove side of springform pan; place cheesecake on serving plate. Pour topping over cheesecake, spreading to within 1/4 inch of edge. Garnish with pecan halves and whipping cream, if desired. To make the whipping cream; In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the whipping cream and sugar. Whisk until cream reaches stiff peaks. Refrigerate for about 1 hour until it becomes firm.
- There’s only one problem, with such delicious cakes, I can almost guarantee there will be no leftovers. Enjoy!
- 350 Calories (kcal)
- 24 Fat (g)
- 7 Saturated Fat (g)
- 30 Carbohydrates (g)
- 4 Fiber (g)
- 12 Sugar (g)
- 7 Protein (g)
- 30 Cholesterol (mg)
- 270 Sodium (mg)
The Pumpkin Butter is an excellent hostess present and is a wonderful spread for toast and muffins. It can also be used to make a spectacular holiday dessert, Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake. The pumpkin pecan cheesecake can serve as a delicious alternative to the traditional Pumpkin Pie at Thanksgiving or Christmas.
To prevent your cheesecake from cracking, wrap the bottom of the pan with heavy duty aluminum foil and place it in a pan filled with about an inch of hot tap water. It will result into a perfect looking cheese. Baking time is 1 hour. After the baking is done, you will leave the cheesecake in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Also, when looking for heavy cream, take note that heavy cream is sold under the names “heavy cream or “whipping cream”. Do not pour the whipping cream over the entire cake, it might make it soggy. Just serve it on the side with whipped cream.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
Pumpkins originated from Central America. They are used for making pie and cakes. This squashy fruit is used as an ingredient in many mouthwatering delicacies. It is packed with some major health boosting benefits. For instance, keeps your vision in check, improves the functioning of the heart, losing weight and many others. Some of these include; stabilizing the body pressure, decrease the chances of getting certain types of cancer. A delicacy containing pumpkin is rich in vitamin A which is recommended by health experts. It helps in giving clear vision and reduces the risk of blindness.
Pumpkin is a source of fiber, hence, it helps in making people lose weight. It gives you the feeling of being full, hence people shed some pounds and avoid eating too much. It helps to regulate blood sugar and cholesterol uptake in the body.
It also helps in boosting the immune system because it entails vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which play a great role in combating diseases and infections. Amazingly, its assist in protecting the skin. Its nutrients are used for preventing early aging and reduce wrinkles on the face. Moreover, it makes your face remain smooth and young. Did you know that it also protects the skin from ultraviolet rays of the sun? This means that it prevents any harmful rays from damaging your skin. It also exfoliates and moisturizes the skin thus leaving it healthy and beautiful.
As said before pumpkin may be used in very many ways. Pumpkin puree may be used like a replacement for oil or butter in baking recipes. This leading to pumpkin recipes resulting to very finger licking snack or meal. Perhaps, we can call it a versatile ingredient. It can be combined creatively with other ingredients to make recipes such as cheese cake recipe, broccoli and cheese recipes, cake mixes recipes and other more
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY