Try this no-bake chocolate cheesecake recipe; the easiest showstopper to end a special meal. Hit our site for more Fun Desserts Recipes.
Prep Time: 60 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate cookie crust
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy cream divided
- 1 (8 ounce) block Neufchatel cream cheese softened
- 1 bag Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips for garnish
- In a 9 inch glass pie pan, press the chocolate cookie crust.
- Add the chocolate chips and 1/2 cup heavy cream in a measuring cup.mix to combine. Microwave at a time for 30 seconds on high until the chocolate starts melting. Stir until it forms a ganache.
- Whip a cup of heavy cream to a soft peak in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add the Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Mix. Continue whipping until it reaches medium peaks.
- Add the cream cheese and prepared ganache and whip to combine.
- Transfer the chocolate filling into the pie crust. Refrigerate to set.
- For a topping, whip the remaining ½ cup heavy cream to medium peaks.
- Remove pie from the fridge. Top with whipped cream, and garnish with semi-sweet chocolate.
- Serve chilled.
- 300 Calories (kcal)
- 24 Fat (g)
- 14 Saturated Fat (g)
- 18 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 11 Sugar (g)
- 4 Protein (g)
- 60 Cholesterol (mg)
- 160 Sodium (mg)
Are you a cheesecake lover? Or do you adore chocolate? If you are, then you will fall in love with the Chocolate cheesecake. The delicious, creamy no-bake chocolate cheesecake is so simple to make. However, handling cheesecake might be overwhelming and tricky at the same time.
You should go for soft cream cheese. It is creamier and mixes well with other ingredients. If possible, cream your cheese at room temperature. Otherwise, it will become lumpy thus, won't incorporate well with other ingredients in the recipe.
Cheesecakes taste best at room temperature. After chilling, you should leave it at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
Chocolate is an ultimate comforting food and a mood enhancer. When you are feeling low and as if life has let you down, take some chocolate. In matters romance, chocolate is a good romance inducer. It is full of minerals such as potassium, zinc and selenium.
To keep your chocolate as tasty as possible, put it in an airtight container before storing in the fridge. It also prevents it from absorbing any flavors and odors.
Combination of beaten cheese and sugar together with whipped heavy cream is so rich and sweet at the same time. Coffee Mousse Mix brings the intense coffee flavor. It also has some vanilla and chocolaty finish.
What makes No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake so damn delicious? Once you try them, your life will forever change! The cheesecake has a crunchy chocolate cookie crust. It is filled with whipped cream and chocolate. It is indeed yummy! Honestly, this no bake chocolate cheesecakes are the true definition of sweetness.
Try making this refreshing rich and creamy dessert. You will agree that they are the exact definition of sweetness.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER