If you're craving something crunchy and savory, this Herbed Garlic-Parmesan Popcorn is a fun snack that just takes a few minutes to whip up. Looking for more Delicious Recipes Dessert, visit our site.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
- 2 tablespoons natural grapeseed oil divided
- 2 teaspoons natural grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Add two tablespoons Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil in a large saucepan. Place the pan over medium heat.
- Working in batches, add a couple of popcorn kernels to the oil. Cover and wait until they pop. Remove the popped kernels. Add the remaining popcorn kernels and cover. As soon as they start popping, lightly shake the saucepan for approximately 2 minutes until popping reduces. Remove the popped corn from the pan.
- Toss with remaining Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil.
- Top with Parmesan, lemon zest, Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend, and parsley.
- 80 Calories (kcal)
- 4.5 Fat (g)
- 0.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 7 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 0 Sugar (g)
- 2 Protein (g)
- 0 Cholesterol (mg)
- 410 Sodium (mg)
Garlic has an intense aromatic flavor. It is used in almost every cuisine as it makes the food more delicious. You can use it either raw in a salad or cooked. It is known to fight diseases such as heart disease, cancer, colds, and flu. Consuming it also helps lower levels of cholesterol in the blood and reduces the buildup of plaque in the arteries.
Parmesan is an Italian type of cheese. It is an extra hard, sharp and dry cheese made from skim cow's milk. It is full of proteins which are good in the body for overall maintenance. Protein is found almost everywhere in your main body parts. It is also a good source of calcium which is suitable for proper growth and development.
When you go to buy Parmesan, look for cheeses that have an even coloring from the outer edge to the center. Do not purchase wedges without rinds, and avoid those with cracking or white coloring. No need of wasting your time and money to buy something that has been sitting on the market shelf too long. You're better off purchasing a light wedge of Parmesan and grating the cheese for recipes as needed.
Parmesan is a classic topping for pizza, pasta, risotto, and soups. Garlic Parmesan Popcorn is among the snacks that you can top with this cheese.
Other than being a potent flavor enhancer, the smell of lemon can help boost your moods. And in case your appetite has gone down, go for a glass of lemon juice.
Making popcorns at home is so simple. It does not require sophisticated appliances. You can even do it on the stove in a pot or microwave. Good quality ingredients make better popcorn. You must, therefore, select the best type of popcorn and oil. The spices should all be fresh and of high quality.
Garlic Parmesan Popcorn is an all time snack. The topping which comprise of Parmesan, lemon zest, Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend, and parsley, gives it a new taste altogether. Everyone in your family will love them.