8 Ingredients 1 cup pastry flour 1 bag Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Mix 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 cup chocolate chips 1/4 cup sugar 2 large eggs 1/2 cup applesauce 1/2 cup nonfat plain.Don't forget to visit our site for more Desserts Recipes For Two.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 cup pastry flour
- 1 bag Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F to preheat.
- Add flour, Heavenly Chocolate Mousse, baking powder, baking soda, chocolate chips, and sugar to a mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Whisk together eggs, applesauce, Greek yogurt, and shredded zucchini in a separate mixing bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until just combined. Avoid over mixing.
- Grease muffin cups. Divide the mixture equally among the muffin cups.
- Bake muffins for approximately 17-20 minutes or until when you insert a toothpick at the center of the muffin, it comes out clean.
- 190 Calories (kcal)
- 4.5 Fat (g)
- 2.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 35 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 18 Sugar (g)
- 6 Protein (g)
- 45 Cholesterol (mg)
- 210 Sodium (mg)
Chocolate Zucchini muffins are full of flavor. They are so rich and delicious .the good thing is that you can prepare them in advance and have something for breakfast throughout the week. The muffins make very good use of fresh zucchini.
At the market, select the best Zucchini. Purchase the ones having a firm, shiny, and slightly prickly skin which is firm and shiny. It should be free from cuts and bruises with at least an inch of stem attached. You should cut your zucchini just before using.
Cooked zucchini should be covered, refrigerated and used within two days. To freeze zucchini, slice into rounds, boil for two minutes, plunge into cold water, drain, and seal in airtight containers or baggies. Frozen zucchini may be kept up to one year.
To avoid finding yourself with uncooked bread especially in the middle, you should give your bread enough time to rise. Well risen bread properly takes its shape. It will also get lots of flavors. You can use any kind of beer you want or any flavor your heart desires.
Avoid cooking at a very low temperature to avoid coming up with under baked muffins whose crust is too light to hold. When muffins are done, immediately remove them from the muffin tins. Otherwise, they will steam and soften. ` Do you know that the flavanols from cocoa can improve the flow of blood in your skin? It, therefore, helps protect it against sun-induced damage, but do not do away with your sunscreen! Cocoa can also provide compelling health benefits, being especially protective against cardiovascular disease. But of course, this doesn't mean that you go all out and consume lots of chocolate every day.
You should be very cautious when buying chocolate. Some right quantity of chocolate on the market is crap. You need to select quality stuff, organic, dark chocolate with 70% or higher cocoa content.
Having Chocolate zucchini muffin for breakfast is good and healthy ways to kick start your day.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY