16 Ingredients 16 tablespoons unsalted butter softened 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar 2 cups flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 large egg 1 cup pumpkin puree 1 1/2 tablespoons Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Blend 1/4 cup cocoa powder. For more Desserts Recipes For Two, visit our site.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30-35 mins
- 16 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Blend
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F to preheat.
- Add Cream butter and brown sugar to a mixer. Cream them together on medium speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture becomes pale brown in color.
- Add egg and pumpkin puree .Pulse them on medium speed until they are well combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add sifted flour mixture to the mixer. Mix on low speed until it is well combined.
- Divide the batter into 2 halves.
- Flavor one half of the batter with Wildtree Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Blend. Flavor the second half with cocoa powder.
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch baking pan .Spread a quarter of the cocoa powder batter in the greased pan. Drop a lump of the chocolate pumpkin batter randomly on top. Fill the gaps with some considerable amount of the remaining cocoa powder batter.
- Use a batter knife to lightly swirl batter together and smoothen the top.
- Bake the cake for about 30-35 minutes. To test for doneness poke a toothpick in the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, then it is ready.
- Let it cool before cutting.
- 220 Calories (kcal)
- 12 Fat (g)
- 8 Saturated Fat (g)
- 26 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 12 Sugar (g)
- 3 Protein (g)
- 40 Cholesterol (mg)
- 160 Sodium (mg)
When you hear of Chocolate pumpkin swirled Brownies, you just feel chocolaty! Everyone loves chocolate and especially chocolate cake. Besides being a mood enhancer, chocolate is full of beneficial minerals such as potassium, zinc and selenium. Let’s leave chocolate pumpkin Swirled Brownies for some few minutes.
Do you know how to cook pumpkin or any pumpkin recipe that you can comfortably prepare? Pumpkin is a versatile ingredient. You can roast, puree, or use pumpkin as a soup bowl. It is so simple to make pumpkin puree at home. Use a chef's knife to slice the pumpkin in two halves vertically. You then need to rub the cut surfaces with oil. Place the cut-side down in a roasting pan. Add a cup of water to the pan. Cook in the oven for one and a half hours at 350 degrees F. Let it cool, before scooping out the tender pumpkin flesh. Puree in a blender. Your pumpkin puree is now ready.
You should store your pumpkins under low temperatures. Higher temperatures cause even the best pumpkin flesh to become stringy. You should store them in an in a cool, dry, shaded place. Cushion them with cardboard or put a newspaper underneath .If you keep them directly on the floor, they might end up rotting.
Let the chocolate pumpkin swirled brownies party begin!
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER