6 Ingredients 1 (15.5 ounce) can no salt added black beans drained and rinsed 1 bag Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Mix 6 tablespoons chocolate protein powder 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/3 cup maple syrup 3 tablespoons Organic Coconut Oil melted 1/2 tables. Visit our site for more Fun Desserts Recipes.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can no salt added black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 bag Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 6 tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Organic Coconut Oil melted
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F to preheat. Use a cooking spray to grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Apart from the chocolate chips, blend all the other ingredients in a food processor until it becomes smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips to the blended mixture, mix well and pour it into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. When ready, remove from the oven. Leave it to set at room temperature before you place it in the fridge to completely cool.
- Cut into small bars and store in the refrigerator.
- 257 Calories (kcal)
- 11 Fat (g)
- 8 Saturated Fat (g)
- 35 Carbohydrates (g)
- 5 Fiber (g)
- 20 Sugar (g)
- 10 Protein (g)
- 191 Sodium (mg)
Never store your Chocolate bars in the fridge despite the weather conditions. The main reason is that is cooler temperatures can apparently interfere with the delicious taste. To keep them as tasty as possible in the fridge, you should put the chocolate in an airtight container .it will prevent it from absorbing any flavors and odors.
Protein bars are a nutritional supplement that provides protein, as well as other nutrients to your diet. Your eating habits, financial capability, and fitness goals are the critical determinants as to whether you will use them or not. The quality of the added ingredients influences whether the supplements might help or adversely affect your nutrition and overall health.
When protein bars include high-quality protein, they contribute essential amino acids to your diet. It may therefore help you build and maintain muscle mass, repair damaged tissues and manufacturing of both enzymes and hormones.
Even if protein bars are packed with ingredients, it cannot replace all the nutrients found in whole-food sources. Relying on them for a significant proportion of your food intake can deny you the benefits of the vitamins, minerals, heart-healthy fats, photochemical and fiber abundant in natural foods.
If you are healthy and your diet is properly balanced and adequate, protein bars are not a necessary component of your nutrition. However, if you decide to include them as part of your diet, select protein bars from a well-known manufacturer who uses high-quality protein as the main ingredient.
Have you ever tried making fudge? To make perfect fudge, ensure that you use a heavy saucepan with tall sides. You should also use ingredients that help crystallize the fudge into large particles so as it sets well. You should also use a pure vanilla extract of good quality. Avoid imitation flavors at all costs. Allow your fudge to set before putting it in the fridge.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER