8 Ingredients 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3/4 cup powdered sugar 2 tablespoons Chai Tea Mix 2 1/2 cups rice cereal squares DIRECTIONS Take a large cooking pan and add in water half full. For more Easy Simple Desserts Recipes, visit our site.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Chai Tea Mix
- 2 1/2 cups rice cereal squares
- Take a large cooking pan and add in water half full. Bring it to simmer.
- Get a medium-sized metal bowl, add the chocolate chips and butter and put the pan in the simmering water. Continuously stir until they all melt and become smooth.
- Whisk the powdered sugar and Wildtree Chai Tea. Mix until they are well mixed.
- Toss the rice cereal squares with the chocolate. Ensure that it coats evenly.
- Toss again with the powdered sugar mixture.
- Spread the rice squares in one layer on a sheet pan. Let it cool at room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container.
- 80 Calories (kcal)
- 3 Fat (g)
- 2 Saturated Fat (g)
- 14 Carbohydrates (g)
- 10 Sugar (g)
- 1 Protein (g)
- 5 Cholesterol (mg)
- 40 Sodium (mg)
Chai tea is a mixture of spices with tea and milk that makes a sweet, healthy beverage. It is made up of ground black peppercorns, cinnamon sticks, ginger, cardamom pods, whole cloves, and nutmeg. Spices and herbs have a lot of health benefits and also have medicinal effects. They are therefore an essential part of your diet. Ensure to use even one type of spice in your dishes for additional flavor.
You may or may not add milk to your tea. But milk does enhance the taste and makes it more satisfying, but adding it isn't necessary for the health benefits. If you are lactose intolerant, you may use soymilk or rice milk.
Whether you decide to use black, green or oolong tea for your chai, the benefits are still the same. The beverage is rich in antioxidants and is also aids in proper digestion. If you have digestive problems, you may end up developing severe ailments.
The spices in chai help stimulate balance and support digestion. Cinnamon is good at calming the stomach and combating nausea and diarrhea. Ginger soothes the stomach. Black pepper stimulates digestive fire as soon as it touches the taste buds. Cloves stimulate digestion. Fennel helps in dispersing flatulence. It is also useful in reducing inflammation. Chai tea's anti-inflammatory star is ginger.
Chai spices contain antioxidants and photochemical with properties for cancer-prevention. If you have a cold; Chai is also beneficial for warming the system. For the ladies, if it's that time of the month and a hot water bottle isn't helping, a brew of chai will save your day.
Muddy Buddies are the perfect example of an unhealthy treat. The chocolaty, buttery and sugary snack are best known for its delicious, crunchy, bite-sized goodness. But depending on your recipe, you can make healthy muddy buddies.
The secret to making muddy buddies that have a good taste is by using white chocolate chips. You can use the regular chocolate, but you won't get as good muddy buddies as those made from white chocolate chips.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY