16 Ingredients 2 bananas sliced lengthwise 1/2 cup light brown sugar 2 tablespoons water 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3 tablespoons rum 1 bag Banana, Banana Bread Mix 2 large eggs 3/4 cup water 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted DIRECTIONS Preheat oven to 350 deg. For more Food Recipes Dessert come to our site.
Prep Time: 15-20 mins
Cook Time: 30-35 mins
- 2 bananas sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons rum
- 1 bag Banana, Banana Bread Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 x 9-inch pan. Line bananas in the bottom of the pan cut-side down.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, water, and 2 tablespoons butter; cook over medium heat until a syrup forms.
- Stir in rum and remove from heat. Pour syrup over bananas and let cool for 5 minutes. Combine the Banana, Banana Bread Mix, eggs, water, and remaining 4 tablespoons butter to make a batter.
- Pour Banana, Banana Bread Mix batter over the top of the syrup and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Rest in the pan for 10-15 minutes before turning the cake out of the pan.
- 200 Calories (kcal)
- 4.5 Fat (g)
- 3 Saturated Fat (g)
- 37 Carbohydrates (g)
- 0 Fiber (g)
- 20 Sugar (g)
- 2 Protein (g)
- 25 Cholesterol (mg)
- 170 Sodium (mg)
Desserts are an awesome meal for relief of exhaustion and hunger from either job or a long day. Like for this cake, it has a wide variety of benefits to the body.
It contain high iron content and, therefore, they aid in treating anemia since iron is an essential part of red blood cells. Bananas cake also have a significant content of copper, which is an important element in the creation of red blood cells. By increasing your red blood cell count, not only do you prevent anemia, but you can also increase circulation to all parts of the body, thereby oxygenating them and optimizing their functionality.
The presence of fructooligosaccharide, a prebiotic, is a beneficial bacteria in our digestive tract that boosts the intake of minerals and nutrients by the body. Banana cake are also linked to an increased absorption of calcium. Calcium is the most important element in the production and regrowth of bone matter in the body. It reduces our chances of getting affected by osteoporosis and natural weakness.
A collective research suggests that the compounds inside banana cake are anti-inflammatory in nature, meaning that they can reduce swelling, inflammation, and irritation from conditions like arthritis and gout.
Bananas can have effects to you body.
High potassium levels: Certain medicines consumed for heart disease and hypertension have the ability to raise potassium levels in the body. These include beta-blockers and diuretics. Therefore, those on medication are advised to consult a doctor before adding bananas to their diet.
Allergy: Those who are allergic to bananas may experience itching, swelling, hives, and wheezing in the throat and mouth.
Unripe bananas: Unripe bananas can cause severe indigestion and should be eaten only in a cooked form.
Migraine: Those you get frequent migraine attacks are advised to have no more than half a banana a day.
Gastrointestinal distress: Due to the abundant amount of fiber, eating too many bananas may cause various gastrointestinal disorders. These include stomach cramps, bloating, gas, and many more
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER