10 minutes and 1 bowl are all you need to whip up these healthy No-BakeCarrot Cake Energy Bites! They're nut-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon Hearty Oatmeal Mix-In: Sugar & Spice
- 2 scoops Vanilla Balanced Meal Shake (15-day supply)
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- In a mixing bowl, add the rolled oats, ground flax seed, Hearty Oatmeal Mix-In: Sugar & Spice, and Vanilla Shake Mix. Mix to combine.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, coconut, and carrot to the dry ingredients. Stir until it is properly combined.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Scoop approximately 21/2 tablespoons of the mixture and shape into a ball. Repeat this till you get a total of 8 balls.
- If desired, roll balls in the remaining coconut.
- 170 Calories (kcal)
- 9 Fat (g)
- 2 Saturated Fat (g)
- 18 Carbohydrates (g)
- 4 Fiber (g)
- 9 Sugar (g)
- 6 Protein (g)
- 0 Cholesterol (mg)
- 85 Sodium (mg)
Once in a while you need to indulge in some healthy snacks. Veggies, protein bars and hummus make good snacks. But have you ever tried energy snacks? Energy bites are super easy to fix and sweet at the same time. They are usually small in size. Once you have all your ingredients assembled, you just have to throw everything in a mixing bowl, mix and blend it up, roll into balls .your super snacks are ready! The goodness of these snacks is that you can mix and match the flavors to your liking.
There are a variety of homemade energy snack ideas that you can prepare and customize to your taste. No bake carrot cake energy bites is one good example .It has a refreshing nutty and coconut flavor. It is so delicious and a single bite is so filling.
Energy balls consist of ingredients that are sticky, crunchy and creamy. Sticky ingredient could be any dried fruit. Nuts and seeds bring in the aspect of crunchiness. Coconut oil or nut butter gives the energy snacks its creamy nature. You can also spice up your bites. Vanilla; cinnamon and nutmeg are some of the spices that you can use.
Carrot cake energy bites like any other snacks, are easy to carry. This is the goodness of any snack. Throw them in your bag and while on the go have a bite or two. Energy balls are also a perfect blend of all the nutrients your body requires. You get healthy fat, protein, whole grain and fiber in a bite size snack. They are so satisfying and give you the energy you require in a day. And like any other food, do not overindulge.Enjoy it in moderation to get its maximum benefits.
During the preparation process, if your mixture is not coming up together, you can add some water.
Prepare them in advance and refrigerate.