Looking to make homemade easy recipes for snack potato fries? This super-delicious sweet potato fries will leave you wanting for more!
Looking for a healthier option to Carne Asada Fries? Try these delicious Pollo AsadaSweet Potato Fries and be guilt free!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons natural grapeseed oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Fajita Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with greased foil on the oven.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into ¼ inch. Cut by use of ¼ inch sticks.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in a large bowl. The bowl should contain Natural Grapeseed Oil and Fajita Seasoning.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on the sheet pan in a single layer.
- Bake for a period between 12 to 15 minutes. Stop baking when the potatoes have softened.
- Broil the potatoes on high for a period between 5 and 7 minutes until they begin to brown. Watch closely while broiling.
- Remove the Carne Asada Sweet Potatoes from the oven and serve.
- 150 Calories (kcal)
- 2 Fat (g)
- 0 Saturated Fat (g)
- 31 Carbohydrates (g)
- 5 Fiber (g)
- 7 Sugar (g)
- 3 Protein (g)
- 0 Cholesterol (mg)
- 190 Sodium (mg)
Take time, together with your family, to go and explore the treasures at one of your favorite farmers markets. Make sure you pick ingredients for Carne Asada Sweet Potato Fries. You will find out later that your kiddos will start requesting for Carne Asada Sweet Potato Fries when you dine - out. The dish is commonly found in Mexican restaurants. Wait, let’s be honest here, Carne Asada sweet potato fries is not the healthiest dinner option.
For starters, Carne Asada Sweet Potato Fries are deep fried russet potato fries smothered in cheese, carne asada, guacamole topped with more cheese. You can decide to make this dish healthier by adding fresh produce from the market and using less meat and cheese. Also, avoid those greasy, fried French fries with all – natural sweet potato fries. The flavors of the sweet potatoes go together perfectly with the spiciness of the radishes, onions and cilantro. The carne asada, sour cream, cheeses, and guacamole are the perfect accompaniment to the celebration of flavors that will be dancing around your mouth.
The best part about this recipe for carne asada sweet potato fries is that you do not have to make sweet potato fries from scratch. The carne asada sweet potato fries are a refreshing change – up from the traditional carne asada fries that many families are accustomed to. Using the fresh ingredients really make a lot of difference, creating a delicious explosion of flavor. In addition, Carne Asada Sweet Potato Fries are easy to prepare. Most time is taken up by ingredient preparation.
During winter, there is something about the crisp, fresh air of springtime. The mornings are the best, especially for visiting your local farmers market. It also provides a unique opportunity to purchase ingredients for Carne Asada Sweet Potato preparation. Give it a try!