Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon Basil Pesto Grapeseed Oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 pound tomatoes diced
- 1 tablespoon Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend
- 1 teaspoon Garlic & Herb Blend
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package gnocchi
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Heat Basil Pesto Grapeseed Oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, tomatoes, Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend, and Garlic & Herb Blend; saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes more. Stir in the gnocchi until coated in sauce. Transfer to a 9 x 9 inch baking dish and top with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 240 Calories (kcal)
- 5 Fat (g)
- 2 Saturated Fat (g)
- 40 Carbohydrates (g)
- 4 Fiber (g)
- 6 Sugar (g)
- 9 Protein (g)
- 10 Cholesterol (mg)
- 470 Sodium (mg)
There are different types of gnocchi meals. It varies from potato, pasta to tomato gnocchi depending on one's taste and desires. Either way, it is very nutritious and helps the body in many ways.
People who have recently suffered from illnesses, or are self-conscious about being frail or abnormally thin should welcome this news about this meal since there are no associated side effects, which most of the synthetic bulk building dietary supplements have.
Additionally, they have anti-inflammatory properties, although they belong to different food families. This is primarily due to the presence of beta-carotene, vitamin C, and magnesium. They are equally effective in curing internal and external inflammation.
Moreover, they are excellent immune system boosters that defend your body from a wide variety of conditions. They are very rich in beta-carotene, which is a major antioxidant, along with vitamin C and B complex vitamins, iron, and phosphorus. All these nutrients help in strengthening the immunity and keeping you healthy.
This salad is also effective in curing congestion of the nose, bronchi, and lungs; thereby, giving relief from asthma. The aroma of these potatoes helps in this relief.
Eating this gnocchi salad on regular basis is believed to be capable of warming up the body, possibly due to the sweetness and other nutrients that impact body temperature. This property is also beneficial for people suffering from bronchitis, along with its powerful effect on congestion. The concentration of vitamin C, iron, and other nutrients helps cure bronchitis.
Beta-carotene, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin B complex make this salad a highly important food source for managing arthritis.
The fiber content in it is high and they taste good too! When these two factors are combined with other minerals like magnesium, which is present in this delicious tomato salad, makes it an excellent facilitator for digestion because are easy to digest as well since they mainly contain starch. They are soothing to the stomach and intestines, so you can avoid any difficulties of digesting them.
With all these benefits, you cannot miss to eat up this salad that is packed with whole lot of health advantages.