Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
- 4 russet potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Blazin' Buffalo Blend divided
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a sheet pan with greased foil. Cut potatoes lengthwise into 8 wedges each and toss in a large bowl with the oil and 1 1/2 tablespoons Blazin’ Buffalo Blend.
- Arrange the potatoes on the sheet pan in a single layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes have softened.
- Watching closely, broil potatoes on high for 5-7 minutes until they begin to brown and crisp.
- Toss with the remaining 1 tablespoon Blazin’ Buffalo Blend and serve.
- 210 Calories (kcal)
- 30 Fat (g)
- 0.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 42 Carbohydrates (g)
- 3 Fiber (g)
- 2 Sugar (g)
- 6 Protein (g)
- 0 Cholesterol (mg)
- 280 Sodium (mg)