Steak Fries with Lemon Rosemary Aioli is an eating delight for the entire family. Easy to make, this steak meal will revitalize your taste buds, Recipes For Sides Dishes.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon Rosemary Blend
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F to preheat. Place a sheet pan in the oven.
- Clean and cut potatoes into wedges. Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil, Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend and salt. Mix to combine.
- Remove sheet pan from the oven using oven mitts. Lightly grease the hot sheet pan.
- Arrange the seasoned potato wedges in the sheet pan in one layer. Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes. Flip, and cook for additional 15 minutes or until they are crispy.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise, Lemon Rosemary Blend, mustard, and lemon zest.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Serve potatoes with the dipping sauce.
- 270 Calories (kcal)
- 12 Fat (g)
- 0 Saturated Fat (g)
- 38 Carbohydrates (g)
- 4 Fiber (g)
- 1 Sugar (g)
- 4 Protein (g)
- 10 Cholesterol (mg)
- 460 Sodium (mg)
Potatoes are cheap and versatile vegetables. They are full of nutrients such, vitamin C and potassium. They are useful in boosting your body's immune system, help in weight loss and also improve your moods. You can either have the mashed, smashed, roasted baked, grilled, fried or crushed like the Crushed Potatoes.
Steak fries, commonly referred to as chips is a common fast food favorite to many. Steak fries are usually cut thick. They are different from French fires which are usually cut thin.
When purchasing potatoes, you should look for clean, firm-textured, smooth potatoes. Avoid buying any potato that has any cuts or bruises or is discolored. Scrub the potatoes gently using a vegetable brush under cold running water.
Steak fries require enough time to cook. So, before you start preparing them, ensure that you have enough time. Otherwise you will end up with chunks of wet, rubbery and undercooked steak fries!
To make your Lemon rosemary aioli dipping sauce, use fresh mayonnaise, Lemon Rosemary Blend, mustard, and lemon zest. The sauce is so tasty. Serve it with your steak fries and your taste buds will thank you afterwards.
Mayonnaise is good in potato salads, sauces and in sandwiches. Do you know how to make mayonnaise? For you to make healthy mayonnaise which is well flavoured there are some tips and tricks to note. Use the correct type of oil. For all purpose mayo, canola and safflower are the best. The emulsion process also determines how successful your mayonnaise will turn out. Be precise in measuring the egg yolk and egg, and patient in whisking.
Homemade mayonnaise is simple and cost effective. Once you try making it, you will never go back to the ones bought from the stores.