How about getting rid of eating tantrums at the eating table with the Onion Oven Roasted Potatoes? This homemade potato recipe is absolutely delicious!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 4 russet potatoes cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 4 teaspoons Absolutely Onion Blend
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Toss potato slices with Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil and Absolutely Onion Blend. Spread in an even layer on a lightly greased sheet pan.
- Bake potatoes for 15 minutes, flip, and continue cooking for another 15 minutes or until potatoes cooked through.
- 190 Calories (kcal)
- 6 Fat (g)
- 0.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 32 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 7 Sugar (g)
- 4 Protein (g)
- 0 Cholesterol (mg)
- 80 Sodium (mg)