Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil divided
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon Tzatziki Seasoning Blend divided
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
- 4 whole wheat hamburger bun
- Heat ½ tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil in an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Combine ground chicken, panko bread crumbs, feta, and 1 tablespoon Tzatziki Seasoning Blend with cooled onion and spinach. Shape into 4 patties. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and remaining ½ tablespoon Tzatziki Seasoning Blend. Add sliced cucumber and toss in sauce; set aside.
- Toast buns if desired.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken burgers and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through: 165°F.
- Assemble burgers on buns with cucumbers.
- 410 Calories (kcal)
- 25 Fat (g)
- 7 Saturated Fat (g)
- 33 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 7 Sugar (g)
- 30 Protein (g)
- 110 Cholesterol (mg)
- 560 Sodium (mg)
Chicken has a wide variety of functions. It takes care of nail health, maintains your oral health, generates energy to the body and is vital in building immune system strong.
Consuming chicken can be beneficial for your oral health. It can strengthen your teeth and gums alike due to the high content of phosphorus. When you consume phosphorus regularly, it can alleviate factors that weaken your teeth and prevent gums bleeding as well. However, if you observe constant blood in your gums, consult with your dentist immediately as it could be a serious oral problem. In a condition like this, it is suggested to avoid self-medication and opt for professional help.
In most cases, mineral and vitamin deficiency can weaken your nails. Beauty experts and nutritionists have determined that lack of essential nutrients in your body affects your body adversely that results in various nail problems. Therefore, consuming chicken can improve your nail health as it is a combination of iron, potassium, and various vitamins.
It can also benefit the body by being a source of energy. Consumption of the diet which fails to provide enough energy to the body such as during starvation or weight-loss programs causes the body to use its own functional proteins in order to compensate. As the body does not store extra proteins, enzymes, and muscle proteins break down to yield amino acids to provide energy or synthesize glucose and ensure a continuous supply of energy to the cells.
Additionally, it is vital in building a stronger immune system.The body runs a mechanism of self-defense and protects itself from various infections and diseases with the help of antibodies. These antibodies are specific have the ability to detect foreign elements also known as antigens. The body responds to the antigens by the production of specific antibodies and deactivates it.
You can eat this meal with rice of pasta depending on your desires. Best served when hot.