Looking for easy Chicken recipe ideas? Want to learn how to make Grilled Cajun Chicken? This homemade tasty chicken recipe is all you need for a healthy meal!
Prep Time: 0 mins
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon natural grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- In a small bowl, mix together the chicken and Natural Grapeseed Oil. Toss with Cajun Seasoning, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Clean and grease the grill grates.
- Grill the chicken breasts for 5-7 minutes per side or until they reach an internal temperature of at least 165°F. Serves 4.
- 150 Calories (kcal)
- 5 Fat (g)
- 1 Saturated Fat (g)
- 1 Carbohydrates (g)
- 0 Fiber (g)
- 0 Sugar (g)
- 23 Protein (g)
- 65 Cholesterol (mg)
- 290 Sodium (mg)
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER