How about some delicious Weeknight Frittata? This healthy and homemade mushroom slowcooker breakfast recipes is simply delicious and easy to make.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Aioli Mix
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 tablespoon Mediterranean Dry Rub
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 5 large eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat Roasted Garlic Aioli Mix in an 8-inch nonstick, oven safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute mushrooms and asparagus for 5 minutes until vegetables soften and start to brown.
- Stir in spinach, roasted red peppers, and Mediterranean Dry Rub and cook 2-3 minutes until the spinach wilts.
- Sprinkle the feta over the vegetables, then top with the beaten eggs. Lightly stir to ensure the egg spreads across the entire pan.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes until the eggs have set. *This dish is a great way to use up any leftover vegetables.
- 140 Calories (kcal)
- 10 Fat (g)
- 3.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 5 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 2 Sugar (g)
- 9 Protein (g)
- 195 Cholesterol (mg)
- 280 Sodium (mg)
This delicious breakfast not only adds depth of flavor to our food, but is also a vital source of obtaining the required minerals for our body. There are minerals such as potassium, copper, ergothioneine, and selenium. There is also a detectable presence of Beta-glucans.
Potassium helps the body balance fluids, minerals, and blood pressure. It also promotes healthy muscles and keeps your nervous system well-tuned. Selenium is an antioxidant that protects the cells from oxidative damage, which is the foundation of many chronic diseases. Copper aids in the generation of red blood cells and maintains healthy bone density.
Beta-glucans helps strengthen immunity and as per research, it was determined that edible mushrooms contain traces of this incredible enzyme.
Low hemoglobin levels in the body can lead many health issues and lethargy. You often feel fatigued and low due to this. Eating a powerful breakfast is the solution and eating this weeknight Frittata can be a sound addition to your diet as they contain copper, which primarily builds blood cells. There are multiple other benefits of copper. They are also an excellent source of dietary iron.
To live life to the fullest it is necessary to have healthy bones. This food is a very good source of calcium and copper. These minerals help the body maintain a healthy bone density and structure. Healthy bones and adequate calcium help prevent joint complications and osteoporosis. To keep the calcium intake in check, it is necessary to add the right types of foods to your diet. There are many options in both plants and meat that provide the required intake.
Unfortunately for many of us, macular degeneration is an almost unavoidable part of aging. Notice that I said “almost” unavoidable. There are some nutrients that can help bring this degenerative process to a halt, or possibly prevent it altogether. Two of those nutrients are Lutein and zeaxanthin, both of which are found in abundant qualities in this powerful meal.
Make sure to eat this Frittata once or twice a week to continue being able to appreciate the world around you with clear vision, healthy bones and general body.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER