Trail Mix Granola Bars is a Naturally sweetened and no bake, these granola bars are loaded with trail mix flavours! Try out our site for more delicious breakfast recipes.
Trail Mix Granola Bars combine all the salty, crunchy nuts, with raisins and chocolate chips - along with brown rice syrup, peanut butter, and ...
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries rehydrated
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to about 400°F and smear a 9x9 baking dish with a cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and put the mixture in the coated baking dish.
- Use a parchment paper and press the granola into a flat layer.
- Bake for approximately ten minutes and remove from the oven and carefully fix the granola to a flat layer making sure that it is packed tightly.
- Let it cool for about ten minutes and remove it from the pan and slice into bars.
- Keep in an sealed container.
- 160 Calories (kcal)
- 8 Fat (g)
- 4.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 20 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 8 Sugar (g)
- 4 Protein (g)
- 105 Sodium (mg)
This is just the best bite anyone would wish for after a workout session or after a long working day. They are super healthy and also quick to make. The ingredients are also most likely on your counter so you won't have to go for shopping. You can also make a number of them then store them in a refrigerator. This way you will always grab some energy whenever you need it. It is a crispy kind of bite and its a guarantee that your kids are going to love it. You can make it for breakfast.
First of all, these granola bars are mainly baked with oats and oat flour which are far more nutritious that any other kind of flour. The oil used is also an added advantage to your health. Taking this bars regularly won't affect your weight negatively. They don not have a lot of calories that would add to your weight. We can't talk of ingredients then forget about the soy milk which is known to be very healthy especially to children. The vitamins and minerals in soy milk are known to be of much help to the kids for their growth. Soy milk is a drink made from grinding and soaking soybeans then boiling them. Thereafter, the particulates from the mixture are then filtered out. Soy milk is a stable solvent of water, protein and oil.
Pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds are also added to this trail mix recipe. These seeds are in the top lists of the most healthy seeds. Sunflower seeds for instance, are known to help in loosing weight since they improve the digestive system. Sunflower seeds are also rich in folate which is a very important nutrient in women. Pumpkin seeds on the other hand, are believed to have a component that stops cancer cells from multiplying in male prostate cells.
There is no doubt that these are not only a fast snack but a very nutritious one. This will surely give you a reason to make them on of these days. It's not just that the recipe is convincing, try it yourself and you will never visit the store for an energy bite.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER