Looking for a great alternative to breakfast food? Try this eggbake recipes breakfast that features eggs benedicts and healthy eggs.Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no salt added petite diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Poco Picante Salsa Mix
- 1 (18 ounce) package prepared polenta cut into 12 slices
- 1 tablespoon Smoky Bacon Grapeseed Oil
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Tia Rosa's Red Enchilada Sauce
- Start by combining the diced tomatoes and Poco Picante Salsa Mix. Then refrigerate for 1 hour
- Cut the polenta into 12 slices. Then heat Smoky Bacon Grapeseed Oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the polenta slices and cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until they become slightly browned. Meanwhile poach the eggs to desired doneness.
- After that, top each polenta cake with some desired salsa, a poached egg, and Tia Rosa’s Red Enchilada Sauce.
- 140 Calories (kcal)
- 7 Fat (g)
- 2 Saturated Fat (g)
- 12 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 3 Sugar (g)
- 8 Protein (g)
- 185 Cholesterol (mg)
- 280 Sodium (mg)
There are various ways to eat an egg, but none of them is better than an eggs benedict with scrambled eggs. Therefore if you are busy looking for a perfect solution for a lazy Sunday, Enchilada eggs benedict are the perfect for you. When the weekend rolls around, you’ll definitely have to make plans for it. You should give this lightened up recipe of Eggs benedict a try.
Apart from its extremely easy method of preparation, the dish offers quite a handful benefits to the human health. The first benefit you get from this dish is increased vitamin B12 in your body. This is as a result of the fact that the eggs in this recipe are cooked without fat. Vitamin B12 in the body helps convert into fuel through the process of metabolism. When you are feeling tired, enchilada eggs benedict will do you justice.
Are you faced with the challenge of poor eyesight? If your answer is yes, then this should come as good news for you. Studies show that antioxidants found in egg yolks and lutein have unique protective powers on the eyes. More to that, egg s are known to contain healthy cholesterol. Eggs are also one of the few sources of vitamin D. Vitamin D is important for the bones and teeth. The next time you have weak bones, you’ll know which dish to go for. Vitamin D also aids the absorption of calcium which is quite important for the heart.
Enchilada eggs benedict therefore serves as a nutritionally important meal capable of solving health problems. For example, in a society where majority of people experience poor eyesight, enchilada eggs benedict can help solve the problem. The old in the society should be provided with diets containing enchilada eggs benedict to help solve the problem of eyesight. Furthermore, enchilada eggs benedict have also been shown to promote heart health. It therefore makes perfect sense to make enchilada eggs benedict the perfect meal of choice. You still aren’t convinced? Go on and execute the steps on the recipe…
PIN IT NOW MAKE IT LATER