Buckwheat Pancakes is made with a simple mix of buckwheat flour (a hearty, gluten-free grain), dairy-free milk, a little oil, salt, and sweetener. Soft and delicious pancake cake recipe.
This Buckwheat pancakes recipe makes the best fluffy, nutty-flavoured pancakes to start ...
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal mix
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Put oats, buck wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and hearty oatmeal mix in sugar and spice all together in a mixing bowl and combine them.
- In a second mixing bowl, add milk, egg and vanilla extract and whisk them together.
- After that, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk them until they combine.
- Now heat a nonstick skillet or a griddle over moderate heat.
- After that, grease the non stick skillet pan.
- Scoop ¼ cup of the batter for each of the pancake you will make.
- Let each pancake cook for about 2 minutes on each of the side
- 230 Calories (kcal)
- 3 Fat (g)
- 40 Carbohydrates (g)
- 8 Fiber (g)
- 13 Sugar (g)
- 11 Protein (g)
- 45 Cholesterol (mg)
- 540 Sodium (mg)
I am just very overwhelmed to introduce to you this new favorite pancakes I just came about. The recipe makes the best fluffy and gluten- free pancakes to start your morning the right way. Thanks to this buckwheat flour that gives the pancakes a light and sponge like texture. Oh! Just before I forget, this pancakes pair so well with the rasp berries and blue berries. More so, the buckwheat gives the pancakes an incredible flavor.
Did you know that the buckwheat has no wheat in it in spite of the name? Well it is usually cultivated as seeds which are then made into flour. It is the best flour for those who can’t tolerate gluten. Yet it behaves like wheat in very many ways and the flour produces very unique pancakes with an earthy rich warm taste and of course an extra fluffiness. You could also make the recipe without the egg and it also turns out to be great.
You will be surprised when you cake these pancakes and find out that they look like those cooked with chocolate. At first I was very convinced that they are chocolate pancakes until I tried the recipe. Reason being they are very brown in color which makes them more appealing to the eyes.
I love this buckwheat pancakes because apart from being just delicious, they are very healthy and it would be very important to start your day with something healthy. Did you know that buckwheat improves the skin sensitivity? It contains unsaturated fatty acids that improve the skin sensitivity. This means that it can help your skin look younger for a long time. Who doesn’t want to look young? We all do. Right? These pancakes are just the perfect for every one of you whether old or young.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER