Baked Oatmeal To Go. Learn the best healthy oatmeal recipes, and oatmeal recipes for weightloss. This oatmeal baked recipe will keep your hunger at bay.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 banana mashed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal mix
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F to preheat.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana, and honey to a smooth consistency.
- Add oats, ground flaxseed, Oatmeal Mix-In: Sugar & Spice, and baking powder. Mix well to combine. Stir in milk.
- Grease two 12-cup muffin tins. Divide the oatmeal mixture equally among muffin tin cups. Sprinkle each with dried fruit if you like.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until when a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center
- 141 Calories (kcal)
- 3 Fat (g)
- 1 Saturated Fat (g)
- 26 Carbohydrates (g)
- 3 Fiber (g)
- 14 Sugar (g)
- 5 Protein (g)
- 18 Cholesterol (mg)
- 104 Sodium (mg)
Baked Oatmeal To Go has a chewy, caramelized top. Eating it is so easy. It’s not a must for you to use a spoon. Due to its chewy texture when cooked, it is easier for you to munch it with no plate. You can therefore have a helping on your way out for work. Children may also comfortably eat it while moving around in the house.
You can make your Baked Oatmeal To Go in advance. You may then store in the refrigerator after properly covering it for up to three days.
Oats are full of nutritional benefits. They're high in beta-glucan; regular consumption of oats provides your body with large doses of magnesium. Magnesium aids in energy production. Its deficiency negatively affects the body's ability to utilize calcium, vitamin D properly, and vitamin K.
Oatmeal is a whole grain. It is high in soluble fiber and has healthy proteins .Having it for breakfast, therefore, leaves you feeling full for a longer period. It is suitable for all the family members, and the kids love taking their oats at breakfast. Fiber also helps keep your digestive tract safe and regulate the metabolism of carbohydrates.
When you go to purchase oats, ensure that they are fresh. The bins should be properly covered and clean. Store your oats in an airtight container at home. Place it in a cool place.
To make your oatmeal more exciting, you can add several other ingredients. You don't have to take your breakfast oats in the same boring manner regularly. Add milk to improve its texture. You can also spice it up with allspice, ginger, cinnamon or nutmeg.
Adding nuts to your oatmeal is so simple. Nuts are full of beneficial fats to your body. They not only improve your satiety levels but also nourish your connective tissues.
Bakedoatmeal to go is among the exciting ways of serving your breakfast oatmeal. No more boring breakfast. Everyone will love it.
PIN IT NOW MAKE IT LATER