Looking for some of the best Oatmeal crispies, slowcooker Oatmeal, baked Oatmeal, and weightloss oatmeal instant recipe? Find them here!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons oatmeal mix
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 small apples diced
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 375 degrees F to preheat.
- In a bowl combine the oats, baking powder, Oatmeal Mix-in, and salt. Whisk together the milk and syrup separately. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts, raisins, and apples. Mix the oats, baking powder, Oatmeal Mix-in, and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
- Whisk the milk and maple syrup together in a separate bowl. Pour the milk mixture into the oats. Mix well to combine. Add ½ cup walnuts, raisins, and apples. Stir until it becomes a uniform mixture. Transfer to a greased 8x8-inch baking dish. Top with the remaining1/4 cup of walnuts.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden.
Serve warm or at room temperature
- 400 Calories (kcal)
- 14 Fat (g)
- 2 Saturated Fat (g)
- 62 Carbohydrates (g)
- 8 Fiber (g)
- 22 Sugar (g)
- 14 Protein (g)
- 5 Cholesterol (mg)
- 200 Sodium (mg)
Precook apples before you bake them. Baking raw apples causes them to shrink, leaving your dessert looking flat and less-than-appealing. You can precook them in the microwave, stir them in a pan over the stove, steam or bake them in the oven.
Apples contain almost no fat, sodium or cholesterol. It a has Vitamin C, a powerful natural antioxidant. Vitamin C also helps in boosting your body's resistance against infectious agents. If you want to increase your level of immunity, then you have to eat apples in plenty. Apples are also rich in dietary fiber. It is also a source of minerals such as calcium, potassium, and phosphorus.
Oats are full of nutritional benefits. They're high in beta-glucan; regular consumption of oats provides your body with large doses of magnesium. Magnesium aids in energy production. Its deficiency negatively affects the body's ability to utilize calcium, vitamin D properly, and vitamin K.
Oatmeal is a whole grain. It is high in soluble fiber and has healthy proteins. Having it for breakfast, therefore, leaves you feeling full for a longer period
When buying oats, ensure that they are fresh. The bins should be adequately covered and clean. Store your oats in an airtight container at home. Place it in a cool place.
You must not always have your breakfast oatmeal in the same old way. Pimp it up a bit and you will see a lot of difference on your breakfast table. To make it more exciting, you can add several other ingredients. Raisins, walnuts and apples gives your oatmeal a rich flavor and texture. Adding nuts to your oatmeal is so simple. They not only improve your satiety levels but also nourish your connective tissues. Add milk to improve its texture. Raisins spice it up altogether.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER