Prep Time: 4 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks Neufchatel cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Blend
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a springform pan. Refrigerate.
- Use an electric mixer to beat together cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add pumpkin puree, vanilla, and Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Blend. Mix until completely combined.
- Spread pumpkin cheesecake mixture over graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- 380 Calories (kcal)
- 21 Fat (g)
- 11 Saturated Fat (g)
- 44 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 30 Sugar (g)
- 7 Protein (g)
- 55 Cholesterol (mg)
- 280 Sodium (mg)
Apart from it being a very popular meal, shrimp bbq sauce recipes are known for their numerous health benefits in human beings. According to medics and researchers, shrimps plays a very vital role when it comes to the management or control of excessive fats or body weight in people. This is because shrimps are known to contain very small quantities of calories, hence no danger of excessive weight gain.
Apart from having low calories contents, shrimps are also known for their antioxidants properties. According to a publication on World’s Top Healthiest Foods, it is one of the best barbeque sauce recipes because it contains astaxanthin. It is this large concentration of astaxanthin that gives shrimp its orange and red shades. A large concentration of this astaxanthin gives shrimp the ability to provide the nervous system with antioxidant support. According to research, large intake of astaxanthin reduces the risks of contracting colon cancer.
Another benefit of shrimp in garlic sauce is its ability to promote the health of your cardiovascular system. This is largely because it contains small calories. Too much cholesterol deposition in our bodies can lead to heart problems. This means that, by maintaining a regular intake of shrimp sauce, one reduces the risk of contracting diseases such as hypertension, coronary artery disease, stroke as well as atherosclerosis which are all related to our cardiovascular health.
Shrimp is also known to contain large amounts of iron. It is a very crucial mineral in our bodies as it facilitates the transportation of oxygen in our body tissues. According to scientists, an increase in its levels in our bodies strengthens our body muscles by boosting the supply of oxygen to our muscles.
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY